Questioning AIDS

Go Back   Questioning AIDS > Moderated Forums > Q&A

Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2011, 01:46 PM
Q&A Guest

Guest Marco Ruggiero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Prof. Marco Ruggiero on his work with GcMAF & probiotic yogurt

Truth Seeker,

We are working on the practical details. I hope to be able to give you an answer before the end of August. In line of principle, yes.

See Hope,

Thank you for your words. In the trial that is about to begin, also subjects who assumed chemical GcMAF in the recent past will consume MAF 3 14. By the end of August we shall have the first results. These will be presented at conferences in September and at RA2011 in December.
Old July 31st, 2011, 02:45 PM
New Member (< 10 posts)

See Hope is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

I send huge wishes of good luck for the trial to you and all of the participants. I'm sure we are all willing and wishing success and good forture to this project.
Old August 4th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Contributing Member (10-99 posts)

truth seeker is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Professor Ruggiero,
because of a busy traveling schedule, I can only inject myself with GCMAF irregularly as most of the time every 7 days but sometimes 8, 9 or 10 days between coming home. Do you think it will affect its efficiency?
Thanks for your time.
Old August 4th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Q&A Guest

Truth Seeker,

We have no direct experience to answer your question; however, the original schedule consisting of one injection every 7 days was formulated by Prof. N. Yamamoto based on the span of activated macrophage half-life (that is 6 days. For reference see Journal of Medical Virology 81:16–26 (2009), page 18, “GcMAF administration”). All the results published by Prof. Yamamoto are based on this precise schedule. In another paper (Journal of Surgical Research, 1–7 (2010) doi:10.1016/j.jss.2010.07.057) researchers observed dramatic effects on tumor size in mice by injecting GcMAF every day for three weeks. Therefore, we think that continuity is important. This is one of the reasons why we developed MAF 3 14 that can be consumed daily. Thus, in addition to the results presented at IAS2011 in Rome, we just recently observed that daily consumption o MAF 3 14 increased Natural Killer (NK) cell number both in HIV/AIDS and in non-HIV subjects. Daily consumption of MAF 3 14 was also accompanied by an increase in red blood cell count both in anemic HIV/AIDS and in non-HIV subjects.
Old August 4th, 2011, 06:57 PM

So I guess it would be important in my case that I get some MAF 3 14 asap to compensate for the occasional longer period in taking GcMAF. How soon can I get some and how much will it be?

Today, I crushed some colostrum in powder and mixed it with 1.5% milk and kefir starter for my first batch. It should be ready tomorrow. I know that it has nothing to do with MAF 3 14 but that's all I can do for now.

Just got some blood test results, not nice. CD4: 55, CD8: 406, Viral Load: 252,547

Thank you,

TS

Last edited by Tony Lance; August 4th, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Veteran Member (100+ posts)

lob is on a distinguished road

two questions but probably too early to have answers on this

is there any data on use of gcmaf and potent natural anti-inflammatories/antioxidants preparations at research level (not pharmacies/over the counter scam or poor quality commercial preparations):

Bio-Curcumin® (95% total Curcuminoids),
Pomegranate Extract (40% Punicosides),
Green Tea Extract,
ResvidaTM Trans-Resveratrol (99%),
Luteolin Bioflavonoid,
Powergrape,
Blueberry Fruit Extract 5:1,
Baicalin (from Scutellariabaicalensis), Rutin, Lycopene

Phospholipon 90G polyenylphosphatidylcholine

liposomal glutathione, omega3, liposomal vitamin c,

various vitamins mainly extracted from natural source:
Vitamin E,
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Vitamin B3
Vitamin B6
Folate (as Folic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
Biotin
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-pantothenate & Pantethine)
magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate Chelate)
Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Taurine
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (as thioctic acid)
Betaine (as Trimethylglycine)
Milk Thistle Extract
Benfotiamine (as S-Benzoylthiamine-O-Monophosphate)

researchers making these preparations are complitely regressing liver cirrhosis on long term human trials but i am afraid of possible interference with gcmaf since these potent anti-inflamatories may lower general immune system activity by lowering inflammation.

a very very big guess:
making closer injections of chemical gcmaf might have more response or at least same response as injections every 6 days?

thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest Marco Ruggiero View Post
Truth Seeker,

We have no direct experience to answer your question; however, the original schedule consisting of one injection every 7 days was formulated by Prof. N. Yamamoto based on the span of activated macrophage half-life (that is 6 days. For reference see Journal of Medical Virology 81:16–26 (2009), page 18, “GcMAF administration”). All the results published by Prof. Yamamoto are based on this precise schedule. In another paper (Journal of Surgical Research, 1–7 (2010) doi:10.1016/j.jss.2010.07.057) researchers observed dramatic effects on tumor size in mice by injecting GcMAF every day for three weeks. Therefore, we think that continuity is important. This is one of the reasons why we developed MAF 3 14 that can be consumed daily. Thus, in addition to the results presented at IAS2011 in Rome, we just recently observed that daily consumption o MAF 3 14 increased Natural Killer (NK) cell number both in HIV/AIDS and in non-HIV subjects. Daily consumption of MAF 3 14 was also accompanied by an increase in red blood cell count both in anemic HIV/AIDS and in non-HIV subjects.
Old August 5th, 2011, 02:53 PM

I just had some of my first batch of colostrum kefir and it was delicious!
I added some freshly cut Peach cubes, some extra virgin coconut oil and some concentrated Flax Hull Lignans for a perfectly healthy delight!
Old August 5th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Q&A Guest

Lob,

As you know we are just beginning now to accumulate experience with MAF 3 14 and its possible interactions with other supplements. Thus, you are right in assessing that it is too early to provide you with an answer. As a rule of thumb, however, MAF 3 14 should have less interactions with other supplements as compared with chemical GcMAF. So far we have noticed only one potentially problematic interaction and it is with artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. These can be found in light sodas, chewing gums and in many foods and supplements. They are extremely detrimental to MAF 3 14 and they almost abolish its effects. As you also know, I cannot give you medical advice on whether change your schedule of GcMAF administration or not.

Yours,

Marco Ruggiero
Old August 5th, 2011, 11:47 PM
New Member (< 10 posts)

normaharman is on a distinguished road

First of all, thank you Prof. Ruggiero for coming onto this forum and answering questions. It is a wonderful help to all of us who are taking or are interested in GcMAF.

I was prescribed GcMAF injections by a very respected and experienced doctor but as I live at some distance from him and he does not answer questions online, I wonder if you could respond to a question I have?

I am taking GcMAF because I have ME/CFS and have tested positive by culture for XMRV. I believe, from what I have heard from other patients, that ME/CFS patients respond a bit differently to GcMAF than HIV or cancer patients.

My question is whether GcMAF can build up in your body after a number of months of weekly injections. (I am injecting 50 ngs subcut)

My VDR was tested and I should be a good responder. I had minimal side-effects for the first months of the protocol, but am now reacting more--i.e. I will have to spend several days in bed due to fatigue and "feeling like I have the flu" after each injection.

If GcMAF does not build up in the system, could I be getting a stronger response because more infected cells have been eliminated and thus my immune system is working better?

I know you cannot give individual medical advice here, but I would really appreciate anything you could say from your knowledge of how GcMAF works.

Thank you,
Norma
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Q&A Guest

Dear Norma,

As you know, I have little or no experience with CFS and other Doctors are much more competent on this matter than I am. Speaking in general terms, chemical GcMAF is a protein and, as such, it has a limited half-life. This is the reason why it has to be administered once a week. The symptoms that you report have been reported also by other patients and they could be referred to immune activation. However, as I said, I have no experience on GcMAF and CFS and I prefer to admit my lack of experience rather than giving incorrect information.

Yours,

Marco Ruggiero
Closed Thread