Questioning AIDS

Go Back   Questioning AIDS > Moderated Forums > Q&A

Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Contributing Member (10-99 posts)

truth seeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Prof. Marco Ruggiero on his work with GcMAF & probiotic yogurt

Dear Prof. Ruggiero,
What do you think about taking a telomerase activator such as cycloastragenol AKA TAT-2 or TA-65?
The concept is that with telomerase on, it will further multiply macrophages as needed since cell duplication will be enhanced.
Truth Seeker
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Q&A Guest

Guest Marco Ruggiero is on a distinguished road

Dear Truth Seeker,

I am afraid that your question is off topic and I am unable to asnwer it.
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Contributing Member (10-99 posts)

scrappy is on a distinguished road

Doctor Ruggiero,

I'm on my 19th GcMAF shot and am feeling much better and am excited to start on your MAF 314. Can you tell us where and when it will be available to us in the USA?

In the meantime can you suggest a homemade recipe somewhat similar to MAF 314?
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Veteran Member (100+ posts)

lob is on a distinguished road

dear professor ruggiero,

do we have enough data on the effect of gcmaf making nagalase low levels (those thought to be healthy/normal levels) and its meaning?

i think we can say macrophages function is better with normal nagalase levels but maybe this is not all for viruses eradication.........

maybe also vdr type is important to have a strong immune system that eradicates hiv and other illnesses and not only reach a normal nagalase

is this hypothesis of mine correct (just hypothesis):
normal nagalase and good response vdr are all needed to have a strong immune system that can eradicate hiv and other infections on gcmaf.just reaching normal nagalase is not enough if monocytes counts dont vary from baseline values

i notice you correlate gcmaf to immune system counts like monocytes, cd4, cd8 and cd4/cd8 ratios.i guess this is because these are better markers of response on gcmaf therapy than nagalase only?

hope this is not off topic

thank you
Old August 30th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Q&A Guest

Guest Marco Ruggiero is on a distinguished road

Scrappy,

Projects are underway to teach patients in the USA and in Europe to prepare MAF 314 in home kitchens, following the example of Irvine et al. who taught African women how to prepare a pro-biotic yogurt and observed results comparable to those observed with ART (J Clin Gastroenterol 2010;44:e201–e205).

Lob,

The one month study on 25 subjects assuming MAF 314 just ended today. Results from blood tests that will answer your questions are expected in about one week and they will be communicated at two meetings, in Ottawa and in Padova as well as at RA2011 in Washington DC

Tony and all friends of the forum,

I deeply appreciate your contribution and I hope to have been able to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Even though the results of the study mentioned above are not yet available, the dramatic improvement of clinical conditions of many participants in the study convinced us to begin teaching patients on how to prepare MAF 314 in their home kitchens.

At this point I ask you for permission to concentrate on the analysis of the results of the study and on the organization of the teaching courses. As soon as the results of the study will be available, I shall promptly communicate them to Tony Lance.

I thank you all.

Marco
Old August 30th, 2011, 10:49 AM

Tony Lance is on a distinguished road

This thread is now closed to new questions. Thank you to all who have participated.

Prof. Ruggiero, thank you so much for taking time out of what must be a very busy schedule to answer our questions. You've been most generous and we at QA are grateful. We look forward to the results of your work.

Tony
Old September 21st, 2011, 04:49 PM

Tony Lance is on a distinguished road

Quick update: Prof. Ruggiero has partnered with the Cheney Clinic in Asheville, NC and they will be conducting classes to teach patients how to make MAF 314. Unfortunately, this clinic deals solely with CFS and will not be making their classes available to "HIV" patients until an arrangement is in place for a qualified "HIV" physician to monitor them, and this may take a while.

Also, the price of these classes is not cheap. I'm told they will be $3500 (not including travel costs) and that includes enough product for six months.

Any more updates will be posted as they come about.
Closed Thread