Thread: Ouch!

Default Ouch!

First Antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea Cases in North America
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-north-america
    USNS News (New York)

Default Re: Ouch!

Interesting, I know of several cases here in BC that were cephalosporin resistant two years ago.

Unfortunately, it brings up a good point for barebackers.... it's not HIV that you should worry about, it's all the other uncureable STDs (e.g. herpes) and their horrible effects that has been around for centuries. While they can be managed (yes, I've heard of all the treatments including "natural" ones), I think we can all agree that they are never a good thing for your health and it's better NOT to have the problem in the first place.

Speaking of herpes, it's (literally) a pain in the ass and shot up my already-high genetic pre-disposition to colon and other cancers. Too bad I can't turn back the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by dcx140 View Post
    Unfortunately, it brings up a good point for barebackers.... it's not HIV that you should worry about, it's all the other uncureable STDs (e.g. herpes) and their horrible effects that has been around for centuries. While they can be managed (yes, I've heard of all the treatments including "natural" ones), I think we can all agree that they are never a good thing for your health and it's better NOT to have the problem in the first place. Speaking of herpes, it's (literally) a pain in the ass and shot up my already-high genetic pre-disposition to colon and other cancers. Too bad I can't turn back the clock.
    dcx, great point!
    There was obviously no one moment of conscious decision ... the party was going to have to stop.
    The evidence was too ominous: We were making ourselves sick.

-Paul Monette, BORROWED TIME: An AIDS Memoir (1988)