PDA

View Full Version : QA is abandoned little by little

cdm
April 19th, 2013, 12:43 PM
QA is abandoned little by little. It is grievy to see it happening. I have seen it elsewhere where I was the "last sailor on board".
People do not understand that other means of internet associations do not have such structured and organized form, like the old forums do. It is possible here to look back at the archives and find something useful.
I wonder if we can save the forum, and make of it a cross-road of informations, of links, suggestions, ideas etc.

John Bleau
April 19th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Yes, it is slowly winding down. I believe there's "been there, done that" feeling. I think Internet fora in general are losing traffic, maybe to tweets, texting and other distractions.

It's sad, but while I'm happy to moderate, the time I would have to put into stoking discussions is being devoted to other matters. Mike Stewart's brief return did have things hopping for a while. It just takes one or two such members.

admin
April 19th, 2013, 02:09 PM
User activity, in terms of number of posts is down, but overall, traffic remains steady, according to Google Analytics.

http://forums.questioningaids.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=223&stc=1&d=1366380183