PDA

View Full Version : german or european alternative doctor ??

Energy73
December 29th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone,
my name is daniel.
First of all i want to thank again everyone here for posting.since english is not my motherlanguage i usually only read the posts- it helps me most of the times, because i realize that i am not the only one being labeled "positive", having noone to talk to and living in fear often.
I live in germany and i was wondering if anyone of you knows of any german alternative doc in germany, i could visite. i would love to talk to someone and have a check up. i tested positive allmost 8 years, not on any meds or so. the first years i had a german doctor that helped me alot, made me understand about the "hiv"-tests and everything, but i cant reach him anymore, his name was langkopf and he lived in berlin.
i tested positive after an hepathitis vaccine, which actually did alot more to my body then just make me test"positive". It would be great to hear of any other german living in germany or europe or any advice for an doctor that is not in to the "hiv- vodoo".
Thank you so much and have a healthy and happy new year! :)
Daniel

cdm
December 29th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Energy73
Dissident doctors are few. This is true. But it is not wise to expose them through internet, because they become easily targets of the cartel driven jackals and falcons, residing in medical associations. They are usually attacked in various ways and are threatened in a number of ways, the most usual one is to be deprived of their license. The most successful ones, either theoreticals or practicioners, suffer the most severe attacks. Even their life is sometimes in danger as it happened with Heinrich Kremer, who luckily, for all of us, escaped miraculously. The others, those who openly expressed their opinions, are obliged to compromise and say that it is not so bad to take ARVs for a while, that becomes for a few months/years and dissidents end their lifes as victims of the drug cartel, without achieving their goal to get rid of it in their lives.

So if someone knows a new dissident doctor, please do not respond to such appeals... Forgive me energy73, but I am sure you will find a good doctor in another way

cdm
December 29th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Energy 73
There is a good classic homeopathic school in Germany or in nearby countries, like in Denmark, in Holland etc established by followers of George Vythoulkas.
Also you may find a lot of members of the Alliance for health of Dr Rath in Germany.
The German New Medicine is very interesting school of thought and alliant to the dissident movement
Lastly the followers of Heinrich Kremer are in countries near Germany.
You may search among these schools of thoughts.
Ayurvedic medicine is practiced in Europe also, in a lot of places. I don't know if there exists in Germany.

jonathan barnett
December 29th, 2010, 06:38 PM
QA has never adopted a policy of limiting references to any doctors. These forums used to have a section for just such a purpose that has since been merged with this one.

While I'm sure your concerns are well intentioned, there may well also be a risk to human health by withholding such information.

If anyone can help Energy73, please use the private message system to communicate with him/her, if you are not comfortable posting publicly.

cdm
December 29th, 2010, 07:33 PM
I would strongly disagree Jonathan.
Even in the case one patient might be lost, it is not the same to lose a dissident doctor, because the dissident doctor may save the lives of a lot of patients. I am saying this in the case we had to chose between a doctor and a patient. I don't want to be regarded as cruel but this is crude mathematics.
Besides there are a lot of ways to find a good doctor.
By simply asking we may never find the good doctor. The chance is to find a bad doctor if the percentage of good doctors is low. It is a matter of enactment of our will power to find him/her and not simply a matter of asking - usually- tepid questions.

jonathan barnett
December 29th, 2010, 07:43 PM
The let's encourage the use of the private messaging system, CDM.

I do agree with you that I've never found a "good" doctor by asking others for a referral, but in my mind, that only argues that there's little risk, as well as little to be gained, by posting one here.

LonerUK
December 30th, 2010, 04:21 AM
i tested positive after an hepathitis vaccine, which actually did alot more to my body then just make me test"positive".

Hi Daniel, sorry I can't help you with details of a doctor but could you tell us what else the hepatitis vaccine did to your body?
I had a vaccine for Hep A & B in late 2005. Two to three months later I actually developed Hepatitis B. The clinic's explanation was that the vaccine hadn't worked on me and it was just coincidental that I caught Hep B so soon after the vaccine. I find that very difficult to believe but I recovered after 6 weeks and now have natural immunity to Hep A & B.
Jon

positivenegative
December 30th, 2010, 05:31 AM
i tested positive after an hepatitis vaccine, which actually did a lot more to my body then just make me test "positive".
Daniel

One year and half before I tested "positive" I had the hepatitis rounds (as it was offer au gratis at gay pride:mad:) and within a few months of strange and mild illness I was finally deathly sick for several months albeit nevertheless testing negative but I think eventually this vaccination contributed to my hiv positive status.

jonathan barnett
December 30th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Daniel:

Please check your private message inbox here. I've forwarded a couple of possible referrals to you that another member suggested might be worth trying.

Best wishes!

Energy73
December 30th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks alot Jonathan :)

Jon, i started feeling really sick after i had the Hep vaccine, i am allergic to milkproductes now, really didnt have that problem before. my stomach pained and i felt awful. that time i also met my ex-boyfriend, we decided to have an "hiv"test and mine turned out being positive.

i really wasnīt aware that i shouldnt name doctors here, sorry about that!!! :o
for sure in future i will use the private messenger if it comes to that!

It is quite complicated to find a good doctor here in europe, iīve searched the net, but to be honest the dissident-docs in europe and all you guys know about "hiv" ,the tests etc, arent that public in germany at least. there are webistes that are not updated, its a bit confusing to be honest. for example when i need to know something or if i want someone to make up there own mind i refer them to american sites. most of them are updated and there are good explanations.

thanks cdm, that sounds interesting, i will google that. the new german medicine site i know aswell, or at least one a guy mentioned, itīs down for the moment, they say on the entree of the webiste that the site was put down from the gouvernment, because they argue that no viruses excist and alarmed that next year all german "have " to be vaccined against the flu. thats what the webiste says, here is the link for the website ( its in german, but i learned to refere links) :) www.pilhar.com

It is sad but true that the german dissidents dont seem to be as active, after all those years i would love to talk to people, communicate to understand even better, but most of the tings i know about "hiv" i got from websites in the U.S.
Thanks all :)

jonathan barnett
December 30th, 2010, 11:39 AM
but most of the tings i know about "hiv" i got from websites in the U.S.
Thanks all :)

That's kinda' scary, considering the U.S. seem to lead the pack in dissembling information about AIDS. Unless you are referring the dissident AIDS websites, of course. Be especially skeptical of the Pharma-funded sites like poz.com and theBody.com as sole sources of information.

Some of the most promising leads in terms of real treatment seem to come from Italy, Australia and perhaps South America, as well as Germany, believe it or not.

I don't think there can possibly be any harm done by mentioning Dr. Heinrich Kremer (http://aliveandwellsf.org/kremer/), who is very publicly identified for countering the mainstream view on AIDS and cancer.

brume
December 30th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Maybe you can try via this blog/link as well:
http://freiesdenken.wordpress.com/2008/09/01/aids-begann-um-13-uhr-35/

Energy73
December 31st, 2010, 01:37 PM
that really helped alot! thank you so much brume :)
i didnt even know that webiste!!

jonathan barnett
December 31st, 2010, 02:02 PM
Yes, that site has an interesting version of how the QA Forums came into existence almost a year ago.

You can read our version of the transfer of these Forums to their current home here (http://www.questioningaids.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71:welcome&catid=50:welcome-to-questioning-aids), the announcement made here (http://forums.questioningaids.com/showthread.php?t=6139&highlight=questioning+aids+forums), and some more discussion of the changes to these Forums here (http://forums.questioningaids.com/showthread.php?t=6144).

QA is the only AIDS dissident forum that hosts discussions from a variety of points of views and is governed by a group of moderators with different opinions.

I just hope you are able to help you find the information you are seeking, regardless of where you find it.

that really helped alot! thank you so much brume :)
i didnt even know that webiste!!

brume
December 31st, 2010, 07:04 PM
If I'd thought twice, I would have sent the link privately...

"Yes, that site has an interesting version of how the QA Forums came into existence almost a year ago." > I didn't want to put any oil on any fire, of course.

"I just hope you are able to help you find the information you are seeking, regardless of where you find it." > That was indeed my only thought and motivation.

Best wishes to all!

UKSteve
December 31st, 2010, 07:06 PM
One year and half before I tested "positive" I had the hepatitis rounds (as it was offer au gratis at gay pride:mad:) and within a few months of strange and mild illness I was finally deathly sick for several months albeit nevertheless testing negative but I think eventually this vaccination contributed to my hiv positive status.

I think there is an interesting debate to be had, maybe in another thread, about vaccines in general. But while I do agree that HIV testing is clearly prone to be unreliable when done in a close time span (within 3-6 months) to administration of almost any vaccination, I think it is that information that is being denied people when they are subject to HIV testing, rather than any generalised problem with vaccines per se.
I had my first Hep B vaccine done, over a six month period, some 25 years ago and I have known literally dozens of gay men as friends who also had the Hep B Vaccine, and yet none of us seem to have had any of those problems.
Literally 100s of 1000s of public service workers (probably millions over the lifetime of its existence) have also been Hep B vaccinated here.
That's not to say no one has side-effects to this or any other vaccine. But the issue (apart from the transparency of information) is the benefit against the disadvantage of having them.
I've yet to be convinced by any evidence that proves that the disadvantages outweigh the benefits for a large number of vaccines that have saved millions of lives.

brume
January 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM
The vaccination enigma remains a big questionmark to me too. I wonder, could it "simply" be that vaccination is only in some cases (one of) the last drop(s) that makes the cup run over? I mean, could it be that when/if your immune system is down (because of X possible reasons), a condition one doesn't necessarily notice, at least not necessarily in an obvious way, that vaccination has a totally different effect than in 100% healthy people?

It is a kind of tired and tiring thought on this old/new, in Europe new already, year stuff, like going back to square one, once again.

cdm
January 1st, 2011, 11:03 AM
Although vaccinations have been discussed extensively
http://forums.questioningaids.com/search.php?searchid=76188
and sparingly http://forums.questioningaids.com/search.php?searchid=76191&pp=25
in this forum (we need a lot of weeks to read all the posts), I think the subject of vaccinations is still very interesting and intriguing.
And I too think we must make a move towards it, making a special thread gathering all the information and the experience, everyone has.

positivenegative
January 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM
I've yet to be convinced by any evidence that proves that the disadvantages outweigh the benefits for a large number of vaccines that have saved millions of lives.

When did vaccinations become part of the established (missionary) medical milieu of Africa? Is it possible that Africans could be testing "hiv cross reactive positive" (among other co-factors) leading to and eventually causing millions to die of "AIDS"?

John Bleau
January 1st, 2011, 08:51 PM
PN, I recommend that you or CDM open a new thread on the topic of vaccinations.

cdm
January 1st, 2011, 09:17 PM
ok John. If PN is faster than me I will put in his thread my contribution.

brume
January 8th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Maybe interesting for energy73 (and others), an interview with Claus Kohnlein in German, it was posted this morning on facebook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU_hdMi1wgs&translated=1

My German isn't 100% waterproof, but still I understood enough to think it is an interesting interview.

Energy73
January 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM
the link is interesting, sadly it stopped all of a sudden.not sure if it was my computer or the video doesnīt function in full length.
Thanks to brume again i checked the website that was mentioned,found many interesting articles and ran over dr. kremer articles on the mentioned website, i would like to give the following link to anyone that might be in the same situation searching for a doctor in europe that is open for alternative medicine, or anyone that might just be interested and understands german: www.cellsymbiosis-netzwerk.de , there you find a list of practioners.i have not contacted anyone of them, i just found it

energy