PDA

View Full Version : Gary Null to focus on AIDS dissidence

jonathan barnett
December 9th, 2010, 11:31 PM
The first in a series of shows from Gary Null, discussing AIDS dissidence aired yesterday and featured Celia Farber, Clark Baker and John Lauritsen. You can download it here (http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-gary-null-show-wnye/2010/12/8/the-gary-null-show-120810.html). Null promises more to come, according to this comment on his Facebook page in response to my query about including more Affected people in such reports:

Gary Null: This was just the first in a series of programs to provide a forum for those individuals who have a different perspective on the Aids issue. We have several full hours set aside with only gay guests. Some are Medical doctors, scientists, journalists or long time survivors who tried the antiviral drugs and became very sick and switched over to natural approaches. We have 35 of the leading scientists on the subject and science of Aids who will offer their opinions of the critical arguments surrounding Aids. We continue to invite many different pro-orthodox experts to debate them. Thus far they have always declined.You can get updates about future shows via Facebook, or by visiting Null's site at PRN.

Note: If you can catch these broadcasts live, PRN offers a video version. Not much action,but I find it easier to listen to for some reason.

G Man
December 10th, 2010, 02:51 AM
His voice is so soothing. No need for big pharma sleep aids, just listen to Gary Null before bed!

jonathan barnett
December 10th, 2010, 03:31 AM
His voice is so soothing. No need for big pharma sleep aids, just listen to Gary Null before bed!

I'd call it "hypnotic". Sounds like he's trying to put you into a trance. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just what it reminds me of.

positivenegative
December 10th, 2010, 03:38 AM
I'd call it "hypnotic". Sounds like he's trying to put you into a trance. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just what it reminds me of.

LOL! :D

jz1Aak33TKI

Sorry! :rolleyes:

Brian Carter
December 10th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know how to get Gary to come on board here by chance?

jonathan barnett
December 10th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know how to get Gary to come on board here by chance?

As much as I'd like to see more of these better known personalities from our community myself, they probably already have their hands too full to be ongoing contributors. Hopefully we can recruit some of them for the upcoming (really, it is) Q & A.