PDA

View Full Version : News about the Swine Flu "pandemic"

Gos
June 25th, 2010, 07:09 PM
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/06/24/swine-flu-experts-were-paid-by-drug-companies.aspx

Scientists who were responsible for World Health Organization (WHO) advice on stockpiling of pandemic flu drugs had financial ties with companies which stood to profit, according to an investigation. WHO made no mention of the links.
A spokesman for WHO said the drug industry did not influence its decisions on swine flu.
However, in case there was any doubt about it, the emergency committee that advises WHO has announced today that swine flu is still a pandemic -- even as medical authorities are saying that the virus is past its peak.
BBC News reports:

"Guidelines recommending governments stockpile antiviral drugs were issued by WHO in 2004. The advice prompted many countries around the world into buying up large stocks of Tamiflu, made by Roche, and Relenza manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

A year after the swine flu pandemic was declared, stocks are left unused in warehouses and governments are attempting to unpick contracts."

Also, were you aware that WHO changed the definition of the word "pandemic" in May of last year?

If you were wondering why you've been hearing the word "pandemic" so frequently in the past year, now you have an explanation -- they've adopted a broader definition so that now if three people fart in a crowded cafeteria, it's a "pandemic" of gas.

positivenegative
June 25th, 2010, 07:44 PM
It's more like one person farting and trying to blame it one someone else could mean a pandemic.

Imagine being on WHO or NIH payroll and being a hunter of human tragedy. Think of the fund raising opportunity that it could be. Fear-mongering looks profitable.

Forgive me.

Kewlaid
August 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Here is a piece I wrote about the swine flu campaign of inoculation.
It was published in a major British Columbia newspaper called, "The Province."

An outbreak of swine-origin influenza was recognised in early 1976 among military personnel at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Thirteen clinical cases occurred with one death; the cause of the outbreak remains unknown, and no exposure to pigs was identified. Retrospective serologic testing subsequently demonstrated that up to 230 soldiers had been infected with the novel virus, which was an H1N1 strain. The outbreak did not spread beyond Fort Dix.
-see:
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/influenza/swineflu/biofacts/swinefluoverview.html
The same scare and guilt tactics we are being subjected to today were used first used by the U.S. Government in 1976 to launch a massive campaign promoting nationwide vaccination against a "possible" Swine Flu pandemic.

All in all it was very successful in persuading the general population to, “Roll Up Their Sleeve”, however, the results were not so encouraging:

-Within a few months, claims had been filed by 4,000 Americans against the US Government that amounted to $3.5 BILLION 1976 DOLLARS. victims who had suffered paralysis from the vaccine.
-The vaccine was also blamed for 25 deaths.
-Several hundred people also developed crippling Guillain-Barré Syndrome after they were injected with the swine flu vaccine. Even healthy 20-year-olds ended up as paraplegics.

The television program, "60 Minutes" documented all this in a 16 minute presentation which was aired once in 1976 and was subsequently banned until the present day. You can view it via the following link:
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6636

When information supplied by the “medical authorities” and mainstream media promotes a “possible situation” and course of treatment, people would do well to maintain a degree of scepticism and fact check for themselves. Old adages such as, “If it ain’t broke …don’t fix it!” are as true today as ever.

I noticed on the news at the time, which was more or less inundated with the Presidential campaign and supposed financial meltdown, a minuscule bi-line that ran across the bottom of my TV screen a few times and was never mentioned again.

It read, "Drug Manufacturers estimating $3 Trillion profit from N1H1 vaccine.

I was at work on a ship so can't remember the network. Either BBC World, Aljazeera, or CNN.

Cheers … to your health.

Kewlaid
June 26th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I have started a couple of threads that are, and are not, within the purview of this website, however, I would like some feedback about my observations, below. I'm just putting this out there to see if anyone else has noticed this.

I started a thread about N1H1 two years ago, before it officially became a WHO scam. In the interim I came down with several well earned, usually fatal illnesses simultaneously (none of them the flu), resulting in a 5 month hospital stay + another year of recovery.

Today, I feel obligated once again, to post about of all things, N1H1.

I've been recording a TV series called Regenesis that originally aired between 2004-2008. It is rife with half truths & I read a great deal of propaganda into it, but, whether it's pro or con as to government vs big-pharma, or errant scientist, I can't tell.

In review, I came across something startling: An episode that originally aired May 25th, 2008 entitled, "The Truth," contains a detailed flashback sequence from the year 2045. It makes reference to a great flu pandemic of 2010 that wiped out over one billion people.

My Point: If the episode was SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME in May 2008, it had to have been written over one year BEFORE the H1N1 Fraud of 2009

I remember unfolding of events clearly. I was working on a ship and near the end of my contract. We had extremely limited TV access and the only English language channels we could get were CNN, Al Jazeera, or BBC and news coverage was dominated by Obama's campaign against Hillary for President & the financial fall-out.

The N1H1 (Swine Flu) was just getting underway, but what really caught my attention, was a small blurb in the marquee running along the bottom of the screen announcing, "Profits for pharmaceutical companies, from H1N1 expected to reach 3 trillion dollars."

So my question: Is science, pseudo or otherwise, following pop culture, or, is pop culture dictating science?