PDA

View Full Version : Health Freedom Zone

positivenegative
June 22nd, 2010, 05:45 AM
The Health Ranger explains why and how one U.S. state could experience economic abundance by declaring itself to be a "Health Freedom Zone."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iWWTlDEG0DM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iWWTlDEG0DM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is "off" topic but it isn't really either. Perhaps its a jolt of marketing and a tad of politic but the speech and talk over all is inspiring and hopeful and broadens the view of the harm of pharmaceuticals in general throughout the population. My intention is to share his leadership. Mike Adams is well spoken and handsome too. :o

I've sent him a note and asked what he has to say about hiv/aids.

P.S. Please forward this video to your State Governor or make aware whoever is running for your Governor of the Health Freedom Zone. It really is ingenious idea.

P.S. Wherefore art thou Romeo? :o

Skrauger
June 26th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Great video PN! I think we're on the verge of a real Natural Health Revolution in this county. This goes right along with the decision I made this morning to get off of Pharmaceuticals and convert to a Natural Medicine/Nutritional Program to treat Oral Thrush, Diabetes and High Blood Pressure. I’m going to post the details in the Oral Thrush thread. Your thought provoking posts are really giving this forum a Positive jolt.:)

positivenegative
June 26th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Thank you for the kind words. I just want there to be hope and here I believe that reason abounds and there is a take what you like and leave the rest attitude. It's also the most polite and amusing conversation I've had online too. May we all sincerely question question question.

Scientist aren't in love with answers. They are in love with the question. As one arrives to the answer one begins by asking a new question. What harm is there in that?

I'm so happy you liked the video. I found Mike Adams not to long ago and he's got heart and for me really exemplifies leadership.

:cool:

johnthms72
July 16th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Connie is a great proposal from Mike Adams, the Health Ranger to the first state to step up and create a 'Health Freedom Zone'!Even as America has just been handed a “reformed” health care monopoly,most Americans by now realize that the drugs-and-surgery approach to health care is a failure.