PDA

View Full Version : Nutrition Essentials for AIDS Dissidents

Tony Lance
June 14th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I hereby proclaim Liam Scheff's latest post, Nutrition Essentials for AIDS Dissidents (http://reducetheburden.org/?p=3418), to be required reading for everyone on this board. Go over there now and read it. Go on. Right now, hurry up.

jonathan barnett
June 14th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I second that, Tony.

Skrauger
June 14th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks Tony. Great article and essential reading for dissidents for sure!

Quote from article by Liam Scheff

AIDS dissidence, in my opinion, has often failed because it does not offer a method of treatment or healing for the people with immune deficiency who are now called ĎAIDS patients

This is one of the main things that I observed with the Dissident Movement over the last few years. In my posting on Oral Thrush I alluded to it but didn't really put enough thought into it to get the point across. My marginal writing skills didn't help either.:)

I know itís due to lack of funding for the most part but you would think some of these Dissident Scientists and Doctors would want to take on people like me as case studies to show that they can cure these AIDs defining illnesses without the use of Toxic Chemotherapy (though everything is AIDs related these days if youíre HIV+).

My point wasn't for free or affordable medical care, although that would help in my situation. It was mainly that a treatment plan with success stories would go a long way to give more credibility to the Movement.

Lighthouse
June 15th, 2010, 08:20 AM
@Skrauger: I feel the exact same way. :)

Skrauger
June 16th, 2010, 07:11 AM
When you read Liam's article make sure you click on the link to Tony Lance's article on Intestinal Dysbiosis at the bottom. In my opinion, also essential reading. People like Tony, jonathan barnett and many others on this board are taking the risks and doing the research to present alternative views so we can all make our own intelligent decisions about our health choices.

I'm really sorry that I missed my chance to attend the RA 2009 Conference in Oakland when it was so close to where I live. Tony gave a great talk about his research on Intestinal Dysbiosis which really opened my eyes as to what may be at the root of my health problems. It helps when the message is coming from a presenter that's real easy on the eyes too. :o

I saw the video of the presentation on the RA 2009 homepage where you can view most all of them.

http://ra2009.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=56

johnthms72
July 16th, 2010, 06:57 AM
I thought it was doomed after Mark s sad death.I hope it doesn't have the same fate as continuum.After Huw Christie and Jody wells died continuum was over.The demographic catastrophe expected as a result of the 'deadliest epidemic in history' did not materialize, on the contrary.

johnthms72
July 16th, 2010, 11:03 AM
AIDS critics have made a thousand valid criticisms of the mainstream medical approach to AIDS.I hope it doesn't have the same fate as continuum.In my posting on Oral Thrush I alluded to it but didn't really put enough thought into it to get the point across. My marginal writing skills didn't help either.

Skrauger
July 21st, 2010, 06:56 PM
AIDS critics have made a thousand valid criticisms of the mainstream medical approach to AIDS.I hope it doesn't have the same fate as continuum.In my posting on Oral Thrush I alluded to it but didn't really put enough thought into it to get the point across. My marginal writing skills didn't help either.

@johnthms72, what are your intentions in taking quotes "out of context" from other posts and making references to continuum? Please refrain...This is confusing and a little annoying. You have done this in several threads in this section.