PDA

View Full Version : www.waronaids.com (ame-h202)

msn_CaressingCoolstuck
August 1st, 2005, 07:30 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>I saw this referred to a few times in messages, but there doesn t seem to be such a site (the domain is in use, but just in waiting).<BR><BR>Bernard</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Caerfree11
August 1st, 2005, 09:22 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>I apologize. It must be down. At first I thought it was my mistake and that it was dot-org or something else, however it looks like the site must be down temporarily.<BR> <BR>The problem is he runs it on free sites and on his own time. I m sure it will be back up soon. I think if you google Lemonade Cleanse, you can at least access a cached page.<BR><BR>Sorry guys.<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_CaressingCoolstuck
August 2nd, 2005, 01:13 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Please ask whoever runs that site to contact me (coolestuk@netscape.net). I may be able to host his site and help him with it in other ways.<BR><BR>Bernard</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Caerfree11
August 2nd, 2005, 02:26 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>It s back up now. Either it had a bandwidth problem or he renewed the subscription.<BR><BR>www.waronaids.com<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_CaressingCoolstuck
August 2nd, 2005, 06:03 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Nope, I just tried again and it was not available.</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>