PDA

View Full Version : Colloidal Silver for HIV

superman
July 14th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Can anyone tell me if it works/helps for 'hiv'? Or anything else?

The worst side effect, tho' reversable, is blue/silver pigmentation of the skin!

Besides that it is all good news, or is that just for the purveyors of the generators? You can make an inexpensive 'generator' at home as it is advisable to avoid ready to use solutions which lose their potency in storage.

moonchild493
July 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM
superman,

Check out A Herbal Healer Academy - natural medicine, herbs, vitamins, correspondence courses drherbs (http://www.herbalhealer.com). They sell a very potent form of colloidal silver and give a lot of information about it. I fear you are mistaken about argyria being reversible. At least, everything I've read says it's not. I've also read that the machinesthat make silver make mostly ionic instead of colloidal, which is not as effective.

It is recommended for "hiv" because it kills all sorts of microbes without harming the good bacteria and such. I think it could be quite useful in fending off "OI"s if you are prone to them. It's probably even good for whatever happens to be the flu of the month. I've taken some but am about out so need to order more.
Please do some further research before you decide to try to make it yourself.

Hope this helps,

Linda

resistanceisfruitful
July 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
I have to second moonchild on this. I've had very little success with silver, and I think it may be because I've tried using inexpensive versions of it. If you're going to try it, be prepared to buy high quality product from a reputable source.

I was interested in using silver topically to address MRSA and skin infections. Ozone worked better. I'd be even more skeptical about taking silver internally to "fight HIV". It just doesn't seem very "natural" to me.

Instead of fighting the invisible (probably harmless and possibly nonexistant) virus, I've chosen to focus on strategies that actually improve your own health and support your body's ability to deal with all disease?

moonchild493
July 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM
As one who has become ill several times for no obvious reason other than a bad cold or bronchitis which will not go away and leads to nasty complications, I am always on the lookout for something that can keep my immune system in top shape. Has anyone heard of EpiCor? It's a fascinating story of people who worked with an animal supplement made from, I believe, brewers' yeast. The company's insurance company began to wonder why the employees who worked with the supplement got sick very infrequently, while those who didn't have contact with it became ill at a "normal" rate.

They developed a product for humans which seems to do the same thing. It's been available through Swanson's Vitamins for a while now at a pretty reasonable price. I'm thinking it might be a good thing to try with regard to warding off the bad stuff. Wish I didn't have to think along those lines, but my history seems to demand it. Check it out and see what you think.

Linda