PDA

View Full Version : Funny, if you are on Meds....it's never aids related !!!!

livingston31
May 15th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Another incosistency !!!!

POZ - News : AIDS, Recovery Advocate Dan Cusick Dies at 50 (http://www.poz.com/articles/dan_cusick_obit_hiv_1_16566.shtml)

Sorry to hear about Dan Cusick who was hiv positive but died of Hep C !!!
I have a friend who had a blood transfusion 40 years ago, got hep C and he is still alive and kicking....
No one wonders that CusicK's death might have been the result of intensive aids drugs?

Had he been off drugs, his death would have been labeled as aids related...you can bet.

whereistheproof
May 15th, 2009, 05:52 PM
livingston - i understand why you posted this.
but like christine we should respect the dead. we should not post things like this. it hurst people - whatever side they are on, whatever they believe. the other side is using christines death on numerous blogs, distort the facts, for their own purposes. and even though you mean well, we should not do this sort of thing.

thanks for understanding.

StarZ
May 16th, 2009, 03:01 AM
where is the proof/
'We' are objective and non-judgmental. That is the best we can be and that is all we ask of anyone else. This post disrespects noone, it makes an observation about how the wrong box is always ticked when it comes to HIV/AIDS, if you are poz death by red double-decker bus is AIDS, esp if ARV-free. As some one who is incensed by this daily I cannot see how this brief and accurate statement could ever compare to CMs experiences. Lets be politically correct but not be encumbered by it, lets call a spade a spade.

John Bleau
May 16th, 2009, 03:56 AM
I'm with livingston and StarZ.

whereistheproof
May 16th, 2009, 06:42 AM
guys i can see what you are saying but i am afraid i disagree.
there are plenty and more interesting areas where we can call a spade a spade.

forbidchildxc
May 20th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I don't know why.:confused: Why people argues about those who are no longer here when there are lots of 'others' nonmatter on drugs or not who are still alive. Shouldn't people look at that instead of dwelling on people who had pass on and US live waiting for 'them' to give answer? I'm sorry, but this whole AID$ things seems to concern on dead people rather than the living from where I see.

My condolence to those who have pass on and give light to us.

Now can we carry on the next 'move', if there is any..?