PDA

View Full Version : anyone care to share?

forbidchildxc
March 26th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I'm new to foruming, please guide me.

I was tested positive recently (in January). And because of that, the same night I broke with my (ex)bf. Yes, I'm so stupid to tell him but what else can I do? I was in Singapore that time.

I was wondering. How does any other positive people in here, cope with their daily life when they were first diagnosed. Because right now, I am/have been juggling my life. As if being gay was not enough, now come 'this'. Such stigma to me. And to add matter worst, I am just turning 19. (is it too young?)

If anyone have any stories/thoughts, can you share with me? You can post here or email to me, as any would be fine.

chaesaxc@live.com

In addition, I would like to seek of dissidents from Malaysia or Singapore to discuss of this matter and for guidance.

I will be waiting

resistanceisfruitful
March 26th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I recently posted a journal entry I wrote the day after getting my positive test result more than ten years ago in 1998 here (http://resistanceisfruitful.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/im-positive/).

A couple of important things to keep in mind when reading it:

I have come to view the drugs and other aspects of the HIV=AIDS paradigm much differently than I did then.

Secondly, mine is only one story. There are as many stories as there are individuals affected.

You are just starting to live this part of your own story. I wish I had found sites like AME ten years ago, I might have made better choices sooner.
Best wishes to you.

forbidchildxc
March 26th, 2009, 08:46 PM
thanks RIF. I read about your blogs in between period, but was surprised to see your story posted recently. Yes I've read that one. Funny though, you would accept it with open arm. Like the MSW that I'm seeing said ; 'so you are a bug chaser??' Hell no, I'm just a chub chaser..

Thank you.

Your blog, is on the top list of site I'll open everytime I get online. Apart from virusmyth and late Christine memorial site and 2 others (but who cares?). I guess I need your all 'vaccine of strength' everyday to help me alive. Maybe after few months (or year) I could be independent enough and would contribute to this our society.

again, thank you

resistanceisfruitful
March 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM
There are some stories about living without HIV drugs here (http://www.livingwithouthivdrugs.com/). Not really about coming to terms with the diagnosis, but maybe helpful nonetheless. Most sites and my blog also list numerous other AIDS dissident sites. The information available can keep you busy a long time and is worth it.

Thanks for joining AME. Look around and don't be afraid to ask questions.

forbidchildxc
March 27th, 2009, 10:05 PM
yes, thank you:)

T.rex
April 9th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Rest assured, the crazy drama of this development in your life will come to an even keel, sooner or later.

How did i cope with daily life? I started that process by realizing that daily life still IS daily life, and it helped me to cope, by just doing all the things that need to get done in daily life.

I remember sitting at work a few days after learning my status, and my supervisor and their supervisor were in my office, telling me this or that about some urgent project. I wasn't even listening to them,...it was the last thing in the world i cared about at that moment. i just wanted to stand up and give up, and quit, and essentially quit on life. like go live in a cave or something.

but i decided at that moment to take the other route. to immerse myself in the particular project, and do a good job at it. And do the best i could at anything that came my way.... this mentality helped me to feel normal again, and have a mindset that life goes on, and there is a future to work for.

its different for all folks. Maybe you want to go travel, maybe you want to do something else. For me, getting back to status quo helped me deal with it all, during that early shock.

forbidchildxc
April 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I know, being 'positive' is actually a 'myth' since it's never 'exist'. This thing are easy for me to cope and understands. The evidence are so clear lay in front of us all along. Just the matter of choice. And for me, this is the right choice..

I still am live happily at the moment. I joke around, and play games. Basically, I am as per before, nothing wrong. Well, nothing is wrong with me, ya? I don't get depressed about death. I eat as much at any given time (and still in hunger in dead early morning). And nothing beats a good walk everyday. I am getting some figure to..

I hope the TRUTH will be noticed by others so it would be fair for those falsely diagnosed that this is all along a big set-up.

SheLaughsCarrot
May 9th, 2009, 06:49 AM
you can always send the link to your local people to watch House of Numbers...any forums, or places where many people can see it.

this can help...

I know, being 'positive' is actually a 'myth' since it's never 'exist'. This thing are easy for me to cope and understands. The evidence are so clear lay in front of us all along. Just the matter of choice. And for me, this is the right choice..

I still am live happily at the moment. I joke around, and play games. Basically, I am as per before, nothing wrong. Well, nothing is wrong with me, ya? I don't get depressed about death. I eat as much at any given time (and still in hunger in dead early morning). And nothing beats a good walk everyday. I am getting some figure to..

I hope the TRUTH will be noticed by others so it would be fair for those falsely diagnosed that this is all along a big set-up.

forbidchildxc
May 9th, 2009, 08:50 AM
you can always send the link to your local people to watch House of Numbers...any forums, or places where many people can see it.

this can help...

thanks SLC. :D

Taoe
June 24th, 2009, 04:19 AM
IF I WAVE A BANANA OVER YOUR HEAD AND TELL YOU that you have a terminal disease, would that upset you? would you go crazy with fear?

the only way to get thru the initial diagnosis, the shock and fear, etc... is to do your homework, do the reading, and learn exactly what an hiv diagnosis means.

if you sit down and spend two hours a day reading thru this website, you'll find more links to 'dissident' information than you have time to read.

just remember... for every sentence you read and do not understand, there are ten sentences to explain it in plain language.

ive been 'pos' for 25 years. i quit the meds five yrs ago. no problems. alive and well at age 45.

there are many complicated things to learn, but you have all the motivation.

i suggest you read all the stuff by LIAM SCHEFF about the fake aids test, what is wrong with it, why it is dishonest, what it means and does NOT mean, and how they are being misused to diagnose people with deadly disease.

it's all a big lie. i had a hard time myself with this, even tho i knew when i was 17 that the 'gay cancer' just had to be a lie.

there are others from singapore who use this site. perhaps you can find them here.

(brian, moderators, do you know the names of others in singapore whose names you can share with forbidchildxc?)

Taoe
June 24th, 2009, 04:22 AM
video: DECONSTRUCTING THE MYTH OF AIDS
Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3983706668483511310)
video: THE OTHER SIDE OF AIDS
the other side of aids - Google Videos (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+other+side+of+aids&emb=0#)
video: AIDS, FACT OR FRAUD
the other side of aids - Google Videos (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+other+side+of+aids&emb=0#q=aids+fact+or+fraud&emb=0)

forbidchildxc
June 24th, 2009, 06:35 AM
thank you, everybody who had help give me support in here..
Thanks taoe, I guess you and I got abit in common. Late teen diagnosed POZ. I hope I can live long as such you and other :).
Oh ya, thanks for reminding me. Sure Brian, or mods, could you tell me about other dissident in Singapore OR/AND Malaysia at the moment?

I'm in Malaysia now, wish me luck for further studies on July :)..

Brian Carter
June 24th, 2009, 12:06 PM
(brian, moderators, do you know the names of others in singapore whose names you can share with forbidchildxc?)

DISSIDENTSG (http://forums.aidsmythexposed.com/members/dissidentsg.html)

I would love to travel to Singapore and start a group there. The young men there are most beautiful, kindest and sincere. (and the women too) :)

Fondoo
August 27th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Hiv 15yrs or so stopped meds 5 yrs ago no problem exept dealing with the fact I had been scammed into taking chemo for 10 yrs lol.
Good luck bro