PDA

View Full Version : Another victim of "AIDS" treatment dies

resistanceisfruitful
March 4th, 2009, 05:07 AM
This post is for Seth Kalichmen and Peter Staley and all the other drug pushers who bashed Christine so hard when she died.

Now yet another one of "theirs" has died. Shelton Jackson was a poster boy for the AIDS testing and treatment cabal. He died of "complications due to AIDS", even though he was taking his meds.

http://forums.aidsmythexposed.com/resistanceisfruitful.com/images/take%20the%20test%20poster.jpghttp://resistanceisfruitful.com/images/take%20the%20test%20poster2.jpg

I'm not going to trash Shelton like they trashed Christine. He was just another victim trying to do what he felt he needed to do and he deserves better.

Shelton has an obit here (http://kenyonfarrow.com/2009/03/03/rip-shelton-jackson/), a "profile in courage" on thebody.com here (http://www.thebody.com/content/art45842.html) that includes background information, including his drug regimen, and his myspace site here (http://www.myspace.com/sheltonjackson). I'm not a myspacer, so I can't read much there.

I'm also not going to let Shelton go without notice to the AIDStruthers that people fucking DIE. Shelton was not able to remain compliant with his meds, but he did what he was told and took them, thinking they would save his life.

They didn't.

Get it?

Brian Carter
March 4th, 2009, 06:21 AM
RIF

You should have included this little tid bit off his blah blah blog on thebody.com, which tells a world's worth of information; "For the last two years, I've been on Viread [tenofovir], Norvir [ritonavir], Reyataz [atazanavir], Ziagen [abacavir] and Videx [didanosine, ddI]. It's about seven pills, which is a lot for this day and age because they have combined everything. My doctor actually hates my regimen because he says that I am on too many pills. But I'm like, "It's working and I take them all at night. If it's not broke, don't fix it."

Unbelievable! What is God's tar nation possesses one to take FIVE black box labeled pharmaceuticals?

BamainAtlanta
March 4th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Is it just me, or are there not a lot more folks dying these days from "complications to AIDS"? I simply dont remember as many folks dying as much as they have this year. Is the AIDS death rate going back up? The CDC stats are always updated several years after they are first released, and in each case, the actual number of deaths is greater than originally thought. If one looks at the recently updated number of deaths in 2004, there were more deaths from AIDS than in the bad old days of 1987. So much for the lifesaving cocktails.

cbwheel
March 4th, 2009, 08:15 AM
The CDC has only provided "estimates" since 1998 of "AIDS" deaths per year. So, its virtually impossible to know how many people have died. There were drops in the killings after they cut the dose of AZT. I call them killings as even mainstream AIDS researchers have publicly admitted that those doses killed many many people. What astonishes me is how ignorant some of my own population is about these medications. I have spoken to several friends, all of whom have this idea in their heads, that AZT is no longer used that much anymore. In fact, it is still commonly and continuously used to this day and is a standard component in many HAART cocktail combinations. All the lipodystrophic faces out there are a testament to that. The brainwashing continues. Go out and educate your people.

resistanceisfruitful
March 4th, 2009, 03:42 PM
There was a lot of confusing information on that page, I think. At one point he was in love with his ARV:
What has been your experience with HIV treatment?
It has been wonderful. When I actually started taking medicine, it worked right away. The strain of the virus that I had was very susceptible to medication. My numbers shot down. I am now second-generation undetectable. I have 525 T-cells -- up from three just three years ago. I have had a little setback because two years ago I wasn't taking my pills like I was supposed to and I developed some resistance to a drug. But once I changed my combination, I stayed undetectable and my T-cells are just steadily climbing.
In November 2006 he quit his drugs with a high cd4 count and undetectable VL. By May 2008, his weight had dropped to 128#, and a big change in his "numbers". His profile was updated then to this:
I got comfortable -- too comfortable -- and started taking my good health for granted, which led me to stop taking my meds. My CD4 count and viral load went from 638 and undetectable to 150 and 100,000 in a year. I am currently fighting again to get my numbers back up and refortify myself. I see myself in the final stage of my evolution, evolving into the person that will carry out my destiny. I am not giving up because I know my struggles with HIV show others that it can be done. So, I fight the good fight and hope that others learn and grow from my struggles, my failures and my accomplishments.
I can just hear Seth & Co. blaming Shelton's demise on his lapse in following the drug protocol, when the real problem is that no one can stay on those drugs indefinitely. We do not know how much damage the ARV caused, nor how that contributed to his decline and death.

The point I wanted to make is that people die. Period. On drugs, off drugs. I also wanted to set an example of respectfully acknowledging these deaths, rather than debasing another human being, as was done to Christine Maggiore simply for following a different path.

I also posted a version of my original message on my blog (http://resistanceisfruitful.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/victim-of-aids-treatment/). Seth responded almost immediately. That guy really needs to get a life.

RIF

You should have included this little tid bit off his blah blah blog on thebody.com, which tells a world's worth of information; "For the last two years, I've been on Viread [tenofovir], Norvir [ritonavir], Reyataz [atazanavir], Ziagen [abacavir] and Videx [didanosine, ddI]. It's about seven pills, which is a lot for this day and age because they have combined everything. My doctor actually hates my regimen because he says that I am on too many pills. But I'm like, "It's working and I take them all at night. If it's not broke, don't fix it."

Unbelievable! What is God's tar nation possesses one to take FIVE black box labeled pharmaceuticals?

matthewi
March 5th, 2009, 12:39 AM
I don't think we should stomp all over this guys grave, like AIDS junkies do with dissidents. However, like most of the people on HAART who die of its toxicities (while denying there are any) he shares some responsibility in his own death. Its unfortunate how fast Henry's list is growing, and it is very sad that the orthodoxy either doesn't know or doesn't care about the deteriorating situation.

resistanceisfruitful
March 5th, 2009, 03:37 AM
What/where is this "Henry's list" of which you speak, Matthew? Inquiring minds want to know.

...Its unfortunate how fast Henry's list is growing...

matthewi
March 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
It is Henry Bauer's list of AIDS mainstreamers who died as a result of HAART. I don't know if he is updating it like AIDStruth but it can be reached at - ?AIDS? deaths: owing to antiretroviral drugs or to lack of antiretroviral treatment? HIV/AIDS Skepticism (http://hivskeptic.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/%E2%80%9Caids%E2%80%9D-deaths-owing-to-antiretroviral-drugs-or-to-lack-of-antiretroviral-treatment/)

HansSelyeWasCorrect
March 5th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Even from an "orthodox" perspective, a study should have been conducted long ago on how many took the "medicines" as prescribed, how long most people who stopped taking them were on them, how many went on and off several times, etc. There is simply no excuse, especially if you believe a highly infectious "epidemic" is sweeping the land. Pitiful.

I took a look at that list. What's really interesting is that Bergalis apparently had her yeast overgrowth get worse with AZT and also had some blood transfusions (which of course are highly immunosuppressive). One of the best examples of "death by doctor" that I've come across !

SadunKal
March 5th, 2009, 11:45 AM
To be fair it should be stated that he didn't take any drugs between November 2006 and May/July 2008, started after he began feeling sick.

But still, this is from his Myspace blog (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=68972500):

January 24 2009:

They sent me back to my doctor to find out why my blood is so thin but they said it may be my HIV meds combined with the fact that I have Hep C; that also fucks up ya liver and your blood.

January 26 2009:

My blood levels are completely off but he does not know if I am just bleeding or if my body is just not making enough blood. He took some blood today to do test on my liver to see why it is not working and to see how far along the Hep C has progressed. He is sending me to see another doctor on Wed. to get a second opinion. And he thinks that the spots on my body are from me bleeding under my skin but he is not sure yet.

Apparently he also had hernia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia)and couldn't get surgery because of his liver problems, he was still trying to thicken his blood in February.

peter mcewen
March 6th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I'm not a doctor. But I've been around this thing for more than twenty years.
The spots could be thrombocytropenea (low platelets).

A point I want to make is that the people who I know,who have been adherent for more than ten years, are in a right mess. Such as: extremely poor liver function, bad kidneys,muscle wastage,weight loss,continous
tiredness etc. They are in and out of hospital with one complaint or another. They feel like shit all the time. Operations are proposed and transplants are suggested. And so it goes on.

Fondoo
March 6th, 2009, 08:24 PM
You have just described my x-wifes health condition.
She started to decent with me 4yrs ago but was later forced the cocktail too "protect our baby" then scared back in line and continues the cocktail to this day. (although she admits to "not taking them all the time")
I understand "not taking them all the time" because sometimes our deeper wisdom gets in the way of our beliefs :)

Taoe
March 7th, 2009, 03:27 AM
i noticed that here in philly too. i think it's just an ebb and flow thing... there WILL be years where it seems the tide turns one way, regardless if aids is real or unreal, regardless of x, y, z,... deaths occurr. i would suppose that if large testing campaigns get people INTO the aids zone in a given year, or a given several-years period, then we would indeed see UPS and DOWNS in aids deaths/ fake aids deaths, and it would appear we are having a rough 2008.2009.

perhaps this will encourage us to better thread our ideas together, create a dozen smaller regional conferences, consolidate and mobilise? what am i talking about, i cant even find ONE person in philadelphia?

anybody know anybody in philly who isnt buying the aids lie?
have 'em call me, please?

-taoe