PDA

View Full Version : Ask Seth Kalichman - did any children die in Aids INC's orphanage?

Brangelina
March 2nd, 2009, 10:13 PM
Seth Kalichman is at it again, denialism, that is. He writes an entire blog about 'denialism' and ends by saying that at the Incarnation orphanage "children were not harmed and that the allegations of minority children being selected as guinea pigs were untrue. Nevertheless, there has been a chilling effect on conducting HIV treatment trials with orphans and children in care of the state."
(http://denyingaids.blogspot.com/2009/01/when-denialists-get-their-due-do-we-all.html#comments)
Meanwhile the Vera Institute says that 96% of children were minorities, and that 80 children died and that more died after trials! Please help Seth Kalichman over his denialism by asking him how many children have to die on Aids drugs before he counts even ONE!!!!???

Liam Scheff posted his own letter (http://liamscheff.com/daily/2009/01/28/no-details-allowed-my-interview-with-anne-lifflander-of-the-vera-institute-of-justice/) from the Vera Institute which says that no medical records were reviewed. Who is Seth Kalichman paid by? What does he care about? He can't even admit that children D-I-E-D DURING THE DRUG TRIALS!!!

The Vera institute was such a cover up, imagine how the 'Truthers' would shred it to pieces if the dissidents put out such a hollow report, with no records and censored interviews with patients???!!! Where's the accountability???

Expansive Mind
March 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
I agree. Seth displays an appalling dismissal of life, sufferring and honesty! The guy teaches softball classes AND assists in the cover-up of iatrogenic murder.

Thank you for the salient "talking points" that should be placed in front of Seth whenever a chance arises.

Fondoo
March 3rd, 2009, 10:01 PM
I think Seth displays how good people can get mixed up in bad causes. Just one example of why wars don't fix suffering. Particularly the war between the ears.
Many have found the mind to be easily conditioned and our conditioning ends up interpreting reality. so it's more like faulty conditioning then badness.

StarZ
March 8th, 2009, 04:57 AM
I agree. Seth displays an appalling dismissal of life, sufferring and honesty! The guy teaches softball classes AND assists in the cover-up of iatrogenic murder.

Thank you for the salient "talking points" that should be placed in front of Seth whenever a chance arises.

People like this believe they are in a class above the people who suffer. They believe they are in the know and this will never happen to theirs, thus they are active fathers and member s of their own society while fanning the flames of something that will, unbeknown to them, engulf all humanity. Its the Dr who wont do chemo for his own diagnosis, undoubtedly ring fencing his kin, in his mind and herding others into the fire. Its stupid and myopic, and yes he sleeps at night.