PDA

View Full Version : Upper respiratory infections (ATT: member "muscledspirit2000") (ame-h90)

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
April 22nd, 2004, 01:21 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>(The following message was submitted to our General message board. It really belongs here, on our "Health Issues" board.)<BR><BR>From: MSN NicknameMRKCO <BR>Sent: 4/21/2004 3:15 PM<BR><BR>To muscledspirit2000:<BR><BR>As I stated in the original response to your inquiry<BR>as to what to do in reversing illness associated with<BR>immune dysfunction, I suggested that you read chapter<BR>IX in the book titled "The AIDS Indictment" found at:<BR>&lt;aidsindictment.com> written by myself.<BR><BR>All upper respiratory<BR>infections are improved upon by aggressive gargling<BR>with an antiseptic mouth wash, abstaining from mucous<BR>forming foods and getting on a diet of only water<BR>soluable foods. Mucous forming food is anything that<BR>is cooked above 90 degrees and is fat soluable.<BR><BR>A diet predominately consisting of fresh vegetables,<BR>fresh vegetable juices, fresh fruit, fresh fruit<BR>juices is all that a person suffering with immune<BR>dysfunction should be consuming.<BR><BR>Easily reversing immune dysfunction is described in<BR>the book.<BR><BR>Best regards,<BR><BR>Marvin R. Kitzerow Jr. (author)</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_StephenByrnes2
April 22nd, 2004, 08:29 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>A diet devoid of animal foods and fats and the nutrients that only these food sources can provide is a recipe for disaster and immune dysfunction. The contention that fats create mucous is one that ius not supported by nutritional biochemistry. As a matter of fact, several heavily saturated fats like coconut fat and lamb fat are loaded with proven immune stimulators like lauric acid and palmitoleic acid.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Humans are, and have always been, meat-eaters. We evolved on it and it is in our genes. Eliminating animal foods and trying to live only on fruits, juices, and vegetables is a recipe for illness.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>SCB</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

April 22nd, 2004, 11:17 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Gang:<BR><BR>BOY am I glad that I transferred this discussion to our "Health Issues" board! I don t mind if this debate between veg and animal occurs; it s a pretty important discussion to have. Just keep it civil, please. Also, it wouldn t hurt if those wishing to impress the readership of this forum would cite references that support their contentions.<BR><BR>The readers of this forum are accustomed to such practices and have probably come to expect such thoroughness in discussions that happen here. <BR><BR>Just remember to DEADEN any web addresses you cite, please (by removing BOTH the "http://" AND the "www."). <BR><BR>THANKS!<BR><BR>Rod Knoll,<BR>Moderator,<BR>AIDS Myth Exposed<BR><a target=_top href="http://www.aidsmythexposed.com">www.aidsmythexposed.com</a></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_StephenByrnes2
April 22nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>References:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>You can read myt long paper on vegetarianism, posted on my site at powerhealth.net.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>You can also read Leon Abrams paper on the optimal human diet, also posted on my site in the "Article Library" section.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Without any doubt, the sickest people I ve ever dealt with in my practice have been vegetarians/vegans. And they all claimed to be doing the diet "right."</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>They weren t because its not possible to stay healthy on plant foods alone.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>SCB</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_JustToddSF
April 23rd, 2004, 06:06 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV><FONT size=2>I see the vegan/not vegan issue a little differently than some people do, because it appears that you can eat meat and dairy and not get the positive componants from them anyway, depending on the source of the meat and dairy, and how it s been processed.&nbsp; The vegans manage to exclude the toxic componants of a heavily corrupted and industrialized diet, at he expense of the things that you might actually need, and some of the anti-vegan arguments fall short when their proponants fail to point-out that the dairy and meat need to be decent dairy and meat, as opposed to much of what you actually can easily purchase in most supermarkets.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>I ve been reading about CLA s (conjugated linoleic acid) and the importance of them in diet.&nbsp; It would appear that you can only get them from ruminating animals,&nbsp;which graze as opposed to being grain-fed, as the CLA s are not present in significant amounts in the animals otherwise.&nbsp; Industry farming and production methods greatly deviating from indiginous diets of these animals have stripped them of some of their nutritional qualities while introducing undesireable non-nutritional qualities.&nbsp; Ooops.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>So it is possible to eat meat and dairy products, and still not get the benifits from them, while getting all the nasty things, like a disproportunate amount of omega 6 fatty acids devoid of CLA concentration, and not enough omega 3 s, and not enough medium-chain fatty acids...</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Which is really annoying and inconvieniet and confusing.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>And then there s coconut oil, which can be used to improve health, but if you use the processed and most widely available form of it, you are missing out on most of the healing properties a diet that includes it can provide.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>It isn t just about the food, it s also about what is done TO the food, and differentiating between what is "food" and what is "nutritious" and/or "sustinance"..</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>I d provide links, but some of the sites I know of that have great rescources are commercial, and frankly the link-posting rules here have me utterly lost, so you ll all have to google key terms and words on your own...</FONT></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

April 23rd, 2004, 01:39 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Todd:<BR><BR>I am sorry that you are "utterly lost" with regard to our rules for posting links. As I have said repeatedly, we do not want DIRECT links to websites with commercial content, and the best way to avoid that is to just cite the *URL* without the "http://" and without the "www." Hopefully, members who wish to get further information will copy and paste the URL into their browsers, and hopefully, this has clarified this matter for you.<BR><BR>Rod Knoll,<BR>Moderator,<BR>AIDS Myth Exposed<BR><a target=_top href="http://www.aidsmythexposed.com">www.aidsmythexposed.com</a></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>