PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys Naive?? (ame-h79)

msn_CoryExposesitAll1
March 17th, 2004, 07:02 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Let me get this straight.&nbsp; I ve done MY research, and EVERYTHING adds up.&nbsp; I totally don t understand why people are having so many questions about "viral loads" and "t-cell count".&nbsp; Obviously they haven t done their own research...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp; T-cell count is&nbsp;NOT a surrogate marker&nbsp;of heath.&nbsp;&nbsp; If one s appendix bursts, one s T-cell count will skyrocket, due to the toxicities fighting off.&nbsp; It definately doesn t mean this person is anymore healthy with so many T-cells...the body is just doing it s&nbsp;natural job by fighting the appendix burst.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Same with AIDS drugs.&nbsp; They pump your T-cells up, but does NOT mean you are any more healthier than before.&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Hence appendix bursting -------AIDS&nbsp;DRUGS-------ARE BOTH TOXIC*****&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>*Smoking cigarettes, cocaine, crystal meth, poppers,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;effects&nbsp;T-cell quantities aswell.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp; There is a scientific study on many world class atheletes that actually have very low T-cell counts, simply because they are&nbsp;health and&nbsp;in shape and perhaps won t need so many T-cells.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>And for Viral load:</DIV> <DIV> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0> <TBODY> <TR vAlign=top> <TD> <P><FONT >&nbsp;</FONT><FONT >Dissident Scientist, <STRONG>Nobel Laureate Inventor of PCR technology </STRONG>used in the <STRONG> Viral Load test </STRONG>which he says is a<STRONG> misapplication of PCR </STRONG>used in "AIDS Medicine and that it actually<STRONG> measures genetic fragments </STRONG>or <STRONG>debris</STRONG>. He calls the use of PCR in HIV Medicine a "Viral Load of Crap."<A target=_top title=http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/index/kmullis.htm href="http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/index/kmullis.htm">KARY MULLIS INDEX</A></FONT></P> <P><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</P> <P><FONT face=Arial>Do your homework guys!!</FONT></P></TD></TR> <TR vAlign=top> <TD>&nbsp;&nbsp;</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Stu
July 11th, 2004, 02:21 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>I too have done some research. The PCR test, what a joke. What you are looking at is indescriminent genetic material being tested as though it was actual HIV. My latest tests (out of curiosity for the medical world gone wrong) came up with interesting results. My CD4 count has been low, possibly for some time now, but that s ok. My count came back at 384. My PCR test for HIV-1 (as they like to put it on the result paper, ghee they can really tell which virus I have.....) was at 40,300 viral copies. What is interesting to note is that at the time I tested positive for HIV I also had Hep B. The mistifying thing is that I came back negative for any exposure to Hep B. I was already sick from Hep B and didnt know it. Everyone I worked had been sick with a cold or flu, so i just thought it was something similar. Having since been in hospital for a few days I am now fine, since I was beginning to go into heptatic failure. And get this, it was caused by the Hep B NOT HIV as the doctors tried telling me. My initial tests for my viral load came back at 57,900. <BR>THEORY: Since I have recovered and most likely passed Hep B from my system I am unlikely to have as much junk floating around in my blood. The question being "Why the big decrease in my viral load?" It wasn t because of the anti-HIV drugs, cause I refuse to take them. Was it because at the time the Hep B virus may have been producing a lot of crap from replecation and or other processes.<BR><BR>You decide......... <BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_lindsay
July 14th, 2006, 03:37 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>you are so correct. what so many people fail to comprehend is that a persons T-cell count can and will&nbsp;fluctuate on a daily basis. this is NORMAL. you could test HIV positive from a common cold or from just being ill one day and then then next week test negative. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>HIV tests are basically&nbsp;USELESS. in canada, it is read&nbsp;differently. also, think about HIV in africa...NONE&nbsp;of it really adds&nbsp;up. seems that&nbsp;it all pretty much boils down to the human basics: &nbsp;proper nutrition, exercise, and taking care of your body and stresses&nbsp;by not smoking, doing intravenious drugs, other drugs,&nbsp;use of&nbsp;heavy alcohol,&nbsp;&nbsp;ect. ect. THESE are the toxins that will in the long run RUIN your system..many people are in such denial of the healing&nbsp;powers of&nbsp;the ones&nbsp;body s own defense mechanism, the immune system.&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_ltnp1
July 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Right on Cory!&nbsp; Tell it like it is.&nbsp; Taking toxic, immunosuppressive, chemotherapy drugs to raise your t-cell count is like burning down your house to test the smoke alarm!&nbsp; Doctors who practice this madness should be shot!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Ed</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_gos2u
July 17th, 2006, 04:38 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>I m living proof that what Cory is saying is 100% correct.&nbsp; When I was at my sickest, my CD4 counts were over 1400, and when I started HAART, it shot up to over 1700.&nbsp; As a consequence, my doctor interpreted this to mean that I d gone from super-healthy to mega-healthy because of the drugs, while utterly ignoring the obvious clinical signs that instead, I d gone from super-sick to mega-sick.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Once&nbsp;my health improved, my CD4&nbsp;counts started dropping, finally leveling off at about 900 before I finally quit having my counts monitored.&nbsp; I cannot ignore the fact that the <EM>lower</EM> my T-cell count dropped, the <EM>healthier</EM> I was.&nbsp; I still think 900 is probably a bit high, but certainly better than 1700+, and I certainly <EM>feel</EM> much better now than when my CD4 count was much higher than it is today.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>--- Gos</DIV> <DIV>--- <A target=_top href="mailto:gos@nerosopeningact.com">gos@nerosopeningact.com</A></DIV> <DIV>"Nobody here but us heretics..."</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>P.S.&nbsp; Hey guys, I m gonna have a dissident&nbsp;radio show soon, called <EM>The Red Pill</EM>, on KPFT FM 90.1 Houston (89.5 Galveston).&nbsp; Those outside the Houston area can listen live&nbsp;on the web&nbsp;at <A target=_top href="http://houston.kpft.org/site/PageServer?pagename=listen_live">KPFT.org</A>.&nbsp; The first show will air August 31 at noon CST.&nbsp; You can listen to a preview of the first show here:&nbsp; <A target=_top href="http://www.nerosopeningact.com/RPOJ/RedPill.m3u">http://www.nerosopeningact.com/RPOJ/RedPill.m3u</A>.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>