PDA

View Full Version : Peter Chappell and Homeopathy! (ame-h24)

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
November 14th, 2003, 10:40 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>The following message was mistakenly submitted to the general mesage board on this forum. It really belongs here, on our "Health Issues" board.<BR><BR>"From: MSN NicknameMarsrover4 (Original Message) Sent: 11/13/2003 9:16 PM<BR>The website www.peterchappell.net seems to be up only half the time at any given moment (for whatever reason). But he does make a strong claim of helping with some immune recovery with his PC1 remedy.<BR> <BR>I also recall JamesWhitehead mentioning that either he himself has used it or knows someone who has and found it very convincing. Is that true James? If so, please write more about it as you may be located in the same part of the world as Peter Chappell."</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_JamesWhiteheadUK
November 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Hi,</DIV> <DIV>Sorry I have never heard of it yet alone try it. To be honest I am very sceptical about homopathy cures for "aids".</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Best Wishes</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>James (London UK)</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>