PDA

View Full Version : MORE INFO. on "rebounding" (ame-h22)

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
October 22nd, 2003, 08:18 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Gang:<BR><BR>I have received a request for more information about "rebounding", as mentioned by forum member "LTNP#1". Since it is against forum rules to directly post websites that have commercial interests that do not directly benefit AIDS dissident organizations, I will have to make this request.<BR><BR>If anyone wants more information about "rebounding", please e-mail the forum user "LTNP#1" (whose name is "Ed") at the following e-mail address: <a target=_top href="mailto:AIDSisOver@aol.com">AIDSisOver@aol.com</a>. "LTNP#1" makes his e-mail address available for all fellow members in his profile information. (Just click on the member s name at the top of any message, and you ll see his or her profile information.) <BR><BR>This is how we must proceed if members want more information about treatments that are being suggested on this forum. I would suggest that anybody who suggests a treatment on this board should also include his or her e-mail address (and NOT a website or link) in the message so that readers of this forum may find out more about the treatment being suggested, if they so desire.<BR><BR>Rod Knoll,<BR>Moderator,<BR>AIDS Myth Exposed<BR><a target=_top href="http://www.aidsmythexposed.com">www.aidsmythexposed.com</a></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>