PDA

View Full Version : More from zakkismom2 (ame-h17)

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
October 6th, 2003, 03:16 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Stephanie:<BR><BR>This is the last message I will transfer to this health issues board on your behalf. Please be aware that when you go off on tangents and start asking questions about supplements, such messages REALLY belong here, on the health issues board.<BR><BR>Maybe you need to suspend your e-mail notification? It may be difficult to determine what board a message is on from the e-mail you receive from this forum (when you go to reply to that message). If in doubt, PLEASE COME TO THE FORUM FIRST and read the message here BEFORE sending your reply, ESPECIALLY IF you are planning to digress and ask questions about health issues.<BR><BR>Your anticipated cooperation with this issue is greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Rod Knoll,<BR>Moderator,<BR>AIDS Myth Exposed<BR><a target=_top href="http://www.aidsmythexposed.com">www.aidsmythexposed.com</a><BR><BR>-Here, now, is Stephanie s message re-posted:<BR><BR>"From: MSN NicknameZakkismom2 Sent: 10/5/2003 4:26 PM<BR>In a message dated 10/5/2003 12:08:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, aidsmythexposed@groups.msn.com writes:<BR><BR><BR> Mercury and AZT, for example, will do a number on critters of any size. Since people have more defenses and means of detoxification than unicellular pathogens, a short course of any universal toxin may reduce the infectious burden to the point where the body can overcome the residual <BR><BR>mercury is good?<BR>i thought all these people get chelation therapy b/c of heavy metals like mercury?<BR>i ll go eat salmon again!!!<BR><BR>by the way<BR>the doctor who brain raped me once insisting that yup yup yup we see it all the time you have aids from my ct scan report (remember i was not sick and got a ct scan so i could scuba dive with my 17 year old as we havn t done anything together without his brother, zakki, for over 9 years and i had a tiny bleb on my lung from out of control asthma 14 years ago)<BR>i refuse to take the hiv test<BR>and all the other radiologists and pulmonologists say my ct scan is normal except for old scar<BR>anyway 100 days later the first schmuck of a pulmonologist calls back finally and says i never said that about hiv<BR>and now he says scars should be cut out<BR>remember the scar never was on my report<BR>and he mentions cancer 22 times in a very short conversation<BR>so is he trying to tell me i have cancer<BR>i don t know<BR>but i feel like i ve been brain raped twice<BR><BR>and i just ordered thymic immune protein A - quite pricey<BR>and i also ordered immpower - quite pricey<BR>(boosts NK cells)<BR>so if i have any cancer cells the atom bomb is going after them<BR>remember i m healthy except for my psychological health at this point<BR><BR>does anyone know anything about either of these supplements?<BR>i have all the data i just don t know if i have to take them forever or what<BR><BR>i ve also started zakki on aloe vera juice - it s suppose to help immunomodulating<BR>i want to wean him from the prednisone he s been on forever and hope this helps<BR><BR>i ve also spoke to Dr. Corsello in NY about alternative therapies and i found a local naturopath Dr. Wyatt who owns a herb shop also<BR><BR>and the good news is that zakki doesn t need another heart surgery right this minute so we have a breather for now<BR><BR>also has anyone used Hawaiian Noni?<BR><BR>stephanie<BR>zakki s mom<BR><BR>read about zakki<BR>www.makeachildsmile.org<BR>previous kids<BR>november 2002"<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>