PDA

View Full Version : Urine Therapy (ame-h16)

msn_Astone550
September 30th, 2003, 08:57 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Can anyone tell me about Urine Therapy?</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_adiktur
October 14th, 2003, 01:33 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>well i guess you know it is an ancient remedy in india and was for american indians too. i&nbsp; did one myself against candida in my destines. i drank it for 6 weeks as a cure only the morning one. the main thing is that mental block against it, witch i found interesting and went through. also i had to have it cool down (couldn t drink it warm) and use a straw and use a lid on my cup, as i didn t want to see or smell it. it did what it suposed to and i can only say if you do not smoke, drink alcohol and eat meat it is like water! but anyhow, it is good for you!</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_draysea
December 3rd, 2003, 01:24 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>I tried drinking my own urine for awhile, but it is gross!&nbsp; If you do it, make sure to only drink the middle part, so don t collect it at the beginning or the end of the stream.&nbsp; Urine is known to be antimicrobial.&nbsp; It is a good idea to urinate after sex and also catch some to wash the genitals with it.&nbsp; I also pee in the tub when I take a bath, it s good for the skin and safe.&nbsp; While I don t like to drink it, it has become kind of fun to use it topically.&nbsp; You can get a sex partner to pee on you too, if you re into that sort of thing.&nbsp; I feel it is definitely good topically, and I am not so sure about drinking it regularly since it does have a lot of nitrogenous waste in it.&nbsp; Does ingested urea affect the kidneys?&nbsp; Anyone know more about this?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>