PDA

View Full Version : Aids Critics Day - 23rd April 2006 (ame-a243)

msn_hweb_3
February 2nd, 2006, 12:56 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Hi all,<BR><BR>just a reminder, that a joint publicity action was carried out last year, and that it would make sense to do a similar publicity campaign again this year. see >><BR><BR>aids critics day 2005<BR>http://www.think-fitness.de/html/23_april_2005_aids.html<BR><BR>some general thoughts about aids critics day >><BR>http://www.think-fitness.de/html/aids_critics_day.html<BR><BR>the basic idea is to inform as many people as possible, that<BR>the **HIV causes AIDS Theory** has so far... NOT BEEN PROVEN<BR>"On the 23rd of April 1984, at a Washington press conference held two weeks before the Science papers were published, Margaret Heckler, the then Health and Human Services Secretary, announced that Gallo and his co-workers had discovered the "probable" cause of AIDS"<BR>see >><BR>http://www.think-fitness.de/html/23rd_april_1984_aids.html<BR><BR>feel free to copy any text-passeges from these pages, if this was helpfull to drum up support...<BR><BR>Regards<BR>Hugo<BR><BR>ps: i?m aware, that the topic has been discussed in other threads, but find it usefull to actually have a subject line including the actual date of 23rd April...</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
February 19th, 2006, 05:10 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>a bit of history...<BR><BR>"But the fate of AIDS research was sealed almost from the beginning. Donald Francis, an EIS member since 1971 who had gained notoriety for implementing heavy-handed public health tactics when working for the World Health Organization in the third world, had by 1981 risen to a high position within the CDC s Hepatitis Laboratories Division. He had also earned a graduate degree studying feline retroviruses.<BR><BR>Within just 11 days after the first report of AIDS cases appeared in June 1981, Francis placed a telephone call to Myron Essex, his former research supervisor at Harvard University. With no evidence whatsoever to back up his claims, Francis insisted that the new syndrome must be caused by a retrovirus - with a long latency period between infection and disease. Only five AIDS patients officially existed, yet Francis had already mapped out the entire future of the disease.<BR><BR>Francis doggedly pushed his view whenever anyone would lend him an ear, and even when no one would. "This is the epidemic of the century, and every qualified person should want to have a piece of the action," he would later say in a speech at the CDC.<BR><BR>Within a year, KSOI Task Force head James Curran was echoing the Francis hypothesis, as were other key CDC staffers. Working with Essex, Francis lobbied their close colleague, Robert Gallo, a well-funded retrovirus scientist at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), to search for an AIDS virus. Robert Biggar, another EIS member at the NIH, helped mobilize the huge federal institute behind the retrovirus hunt.<BR><BR>In 1983, the French scientist, Luc Montagnier, discovered a new retrovirus, since named the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and Gallo claimed "co-discovery" one year later. When Gallo held a press conference to announce the virus, the event set the HIV hypothesis in stone as official federal dogma. Donald Francis and his fellow EIS agents had triumphed, though remaining out of the spotlight. "<BR><BR>http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/beeis.htm</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Dan
April 1st, 2006, 08:22 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Hugo,</DIV> <DIV>I m up for doing something on April 23rd.&nbsp; I think something more structured and less helter-skelter would be in our best interests.&nbsp; Any ideas?&nbsp; Dan</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
April 23rd, 2006, 03:18 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>"I m up for doing something on April 23rd. I think something more structured and less helter-skelter would be in our best interests. Any ideas?" Dan<BR><BR>it seems there is not much interest. so what?<BR><BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
January 29th, 2007, 02:33 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>@ Dan,<BR><BR>i have the feeling, that this concept of a JOINT DAY of ACTION is NOT really understood by most members of this board, otherwise there would be more discussions about the various options.<BR><BR>Anyhow, perhaps we try this year again...<BR><BR>How about an "open letter" to the new head of the United Nations? Kofi Annan didn?t care too much about the aids-critics viewpoint, but maybe his successor might do?<BR><BR>This "open letter" to the secretary-general could then be send to various media outlets, etc...<BR><BR>read more here >><BR><BR>BAN KI-MOON<BR><BR>Ban Ki-moon of the Republic of Korea, the eighth Secretary-General of the United Nations, brings to his post 37 years of service both in government and on the global stage. <BR>http://www.un.org/sg/biography.shtml</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Nigel-London
March 7th, 2007, 02:37 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV> <P><SPAN>As World Aids Critics Day approaches, we at HealLondon have decided to do something<BR>constructive to mark the event--- We want our vital information to reach to the public! We now live in an age where people understand that we have been lied to by the authorities we are supposed to trust; authorities like governments, doctors and especially the pharmaceutical Industry. You only have to look at the war in &lt;u1:country-region u2:st="on">&lt;u1:place u2:st="on">&lt;st1:country-region w:st="on">&lt;st1:place w:st="on">Iraq&lt;/u1:place>&lt;/u1:country-region>&lt;/st1:place>&lt;/st1:country-region>, the Vioxx scandal, WMDs and many other publicised cover-ups to see that the public is accepting the fact that we have been misled.&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>Sadly, the general press still tends to spew out the accepted view on the HIV/AIDS theory. Many lazy journalists merely copy and paste, and hey presto, they have an article to go to print without actually investigating the topic. </SPAN>&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></P> <P><SPAN>But at the same time many so called ?HIV positive? people/dissidents do not feel empowered to put themselves in the spotlight or ?go public and speak out about it? for many different reasons and therefore feel helpless as to what they can do to help.<SPAN>&nbsp; </SPAN>After all, these pharmaceutical companies are very powerful people and their brainwashing continues on a daily basis.<BR><BR><BR>We have very kindly been given permission to make copies of the DVD: <I>HIV=AIDS - Fact or Fraud, </I>and plan to copy a whole batch of DVDs as part of an information pack to be sent out to lots of people in time for World Aids Critics day on the 23rd April. It will also include things like; <I>?Why I quit HIV,?</I> by Rebecca Culshaw, HIV Test Kit disclaimers, ?<I>Out of Control - Aids and the corruption of medical Science,?</I> by Celia Farber and other publications, along with a list of websites and recommended books. This been done in the past and continues to be done in many places, and we know this generates positive results and saves lives! For many people this information is New to them as they have been starved of the Truth for decades, if not centuries.</SPAN>&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></P> <P><SPAN>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>Anybody who knows of a person, who&nbsp;should receive our information package, can send an email to <A target=_top href="mailto:NigelSELondon@aol.com"><SPAN>NigelSELondon@aol.com</SPAN></A> and make a recommendation, this way anybody can get involved and feel that they are doing something to contribute. Not forgetting that an ideal way to help the cause is to donate to the Andre Parenzee legal case and/or The Alberta Reappraising Aids Society, even small amounts total up and help.</SPAN>&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></P> <P><SPAN>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>We think people who could receive a DVD may be influential people like outspoken free thinking MPs, Investigative Journalists, Celebrities, Church Leaders, TV and Radio talk shows hosts and even certain charities.<SPAN>&nbsp; </SPAN>Have you ever read a newspaper article and feel that the writer could benefit from another more informed perspective?&nbsp;We could send them our package of information and perhaps they may even write a more balanced article as a result in the future.&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>I know some people will say ?It won?t work?, or ?it?s a waste of time? and that our efforts might end up in the rubbish bin. But if only a very small percentage of recipients actually read through it all, at least a seed may be planted in their minds, and a seed of truth planted in someone?s mind is a result, regardless of when it starts to grow. Then there is also the ?Positive Energy? being sent out, that will also have a beneficial impact.&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>Brainwashing, insults, and ?closed? minds are for the establishment; we want people to ask questions and come to the truth at their own pace and without undue pressure, by presenting better information and allowing people to come their own conclusions in their own time.&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>Any suggestions or Idea will be gratefully accepted.&lt;o:p>&lt;/o:p></SPAN></P> <P>&lt;o:p>&nbsp;&lt;/o:p></P></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
March 9th, 2007, 03:08 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>@ Nigel<BR><BR>perhaps add some "aids keywords" into the mailout or dvd. Most people wouldn?t know what to search for. i.e. "hiv test false-positive" and if a newcomer to the aids controversy starts researching for himself that person may be surprised to read that there is a relativ broad spectrum of aids-critical publications...<BR><BR>aids keywords # 23 April 1984 aids # 23rd April 2005 aids # aids critics # aids controversy # aids critics day # critical aids day # dr gallo critics # azt critics # aids lawsuits # aids court cases # aids censorship # aids critics books # critical virology # critical virologist(s) # hiv-aids censorship # aids dissidents # hiv-aids critic # dr gallo lawsuits # azt toxicity # haart toxicity # interferon toxicity # dr gallo court cases # hiv test false-positive # elisa test critics # aids lies # hep-c critic(s) # hiv-hcv critics # hiv test critics # aids war # robert gallo critics # retrovirus(es) definition # durban declaration # aids critics forum # hiv-hcv coinfection # hcv critic(s) # hepatitis-c critic(s) # hep-c critic(s) # hcv critic(s) # aids critics radio # aids critics videos # koch postulates # koch?s postulates # aids critics keywords campaign #<BR><BR>http://think-fitness.de/html/aids_keywords.html<BR><BR>ps: any suggestions for more "aids keywords" welcome...</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Nigel-London
March 10th, 2007, 01:03 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Thanks for that suggestion, I will DEF add that on to the covering letter.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks Again</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Nigel</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>