PDA

View Full Version : monthly PROTEST (ame-a239)

msn_hweb_3
January 2nd, 2006, 09:51 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Hi folks,<BR><BR>what do you think about a PROTEST CAMPAIGN on a MONTHLY basis ? Considering, that the number of active people worldwide is rather small, we could bundle our limited enrgies by focusing each month on different person.<BR><BR>Lets start with Mr. Bill Clinton<BR><BR>http://www.clintonfoundation.org/<BR><BR>http://www.clintonfoundation.org/cf-pgm-hs-ai-home.htm<BR><BR>"President Clinton s Statement on World AIDS Day 2005<BR><BR>Since last World AIDS Day, I have met with hundreds of the men, women, and children around the world who are living testaments to the successful expansion of care and treatment for those living with AIDS in the developing world. There is ample evidence that our collective efforts are working, and this year, hundreds of thousands of lives were spared thanks to the expansion of care and treatment efforts. Despite these successes, the battle is far from won, and we must redouble our prevention efforts, continue to expand treatment to children and those living in rural areas, and work to ensure that medicines remain affordable. World AIDS Day provides an opportunity to celebrate the everyday heroes in the fight, mourn those lost, and recommit to our goals. It is our duty to work together to keep the promise in 2006. "<BR><BR>does Mr. Clinton know, that he is supporting the supply of highly toxic aids meds?<BR><BR>make it known to him by phone, fax, email or even in person, that toxic aids meds leads to failure of the liver...<BR><BR> WRITE TO PRESIDENT CLINTON:<BR><BR>William J. Clinton Foundation<BR>55 West 125th St.<BR>New York, NY 10027<BR><BR>CONTACT the Clinton Presidential Center or Foundation offices in Little Rock:<BR><BR>William J. Clinton Foundation<BR>1200 President Clinton Ave.<BR>Little Rock, AR 72201<BR><BR>SEND A SCHEDULING REQUEST for President Clinton:<BR>Director of Scheduling<BR>William J. Clinton Foundation<BR>55 West 125th St.<BR>New York, NY 10027<BR><BR>Email: scheduling@owjc.org<BR>Fax: 212-348-9541 <BR><BR>################################<BR><BR>next month we could target "bono" then "ralph nader" then "kofi annan" then "bob geldof" then "bill gates" and so on... so that all these public figures are made aware of the toxicity of aids meds and the many unanswered questions with regard to the "hiv causes aids" theory<BR><BR>any suggestions welcome !!!</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Moonchild493
January 3rd, 2006, 05:08 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2> <BR>I admire your audacity and think this would be a great idea if these people didn t already know what we re about and dismiss us as nuts. Surely someone as intellligent as Clinton has heard it all before.<BR><BR>Possibly if enough of us contacted him and sounded ever-so-rational and provided him with good references, he might be curious enough to check it out a bit. So it wouldn t hurt to try, I guess. Sorry I ve gotten so cynical in my old age, but for some reason, no one wants to hear what we ve got to say. And I thought it would be good news! But I for one and willing to give it a shot.<BR><BR>Linda</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Marcel77777
January 3rd, 2006, 11:18 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Oh please, this is a silly waste of time. Klinton knows full well that Aids is a fraud. I don t know if Gates and Bonehead do, but Klinton does.<BR><BR>Better to spend your time talking to real people. Or let s get started and make bumper stickers, which would be a great thing to do. (But don t post them on your bumper, that would invite vandalism. Post them in public places.)<BR><BR>HIV TESTS KILL<BR>HIV TESTING. IT S UGLY.<BR> etc., etc.<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Moonchild493
January 4th, 2006, 01:37 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>I just read today s Mercola newsletter. Apparently he now has the third largest health site on the web. In 2006, he is expanding his site to include interaction with his readers. Perhaps there is a way we could get the word out through this site. No one knows exactly how this is going to work yet, but the possibility of reaching thousands of people does not seem too far-fetched. Let s keep our eyes open and see if there s something we can capitalize on.<BR><BR>Mercola has posted articles by Al Bayati on his site, so if he s not a dissident it seems he at least has questions.<BR><BR>here s hoping,<BR><BR>Linda</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Marcel77777
January 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Linda,<BR><BR>Mercola is a dissident. Check his quotes at aras.ab.ca/aidsquotes.htm<BR><BR>hweb3, sorry for that harsh reply. Hope i didn t hurt your feelings. (But really, writing letters to Klinton is like sending aged missionaries to try to stop Lucifer from screwing Mia Farrow.)<BR><BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
January 5th, 2006, 02:43 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>"hweb3, sorry for that harsh reply. Hope i didn t hurt your feelings. (But really, writing letters to Klinton is like sending aged missionaries to try to stop Lucifer from screwing Mia Farrow.)"<BR><BR>Hi Marcel,<BR><BR>it was only a suggestion, because onenever knows if some of the people supporting the supply of antiretrivirals are really aware of what they are doing...<BR><BR>so if one tried in a more questioning kind of a way, maybe we could make one or two of those public figures start to "rethink aids"<BR><BR>anyhow its only... food4thought</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Marcel77777
January 5th, 2006, 10:29 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Hweb3,<BR><BR>Clinton is a total insider with the National Security State. He is as corrupt as it s possible for a human being to be, as are most other presidents and politicians of every major party.<BR><BR>Even if, by some miracle, Klinton was persuaded by a letter writing campaign, and held a press conference to announce that he now believed that Aids was a fraud, what would happen is the media would not report it. A wall of silence would go up.<BR><BR>Same thing if Gallo or Montagnier held such a press conference. The Thought Controllers control access to news, and thereby manipulate the world to the will of the "High Cabal" (Churchill s term), the master criminals who really pull all the strings. </FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_MrKenA1
January 6th, 2006, 12:06 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>In terms of Clinton keep in mind that he has been introduced to dissident thought before as Mbeki did send him a letter and meet with him. I don t think orthodox HIV/AIDS foundations are necessarily the best bets for letter writing campaigns.<BR>Ken</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_River
January 9th, 2006, 07:03 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Ok, so Clinton may be the wrong one to write letters to. But the general idea of targeting one person a month I think is a great idea. It s worth a start, and better than sitting on our asses and just whinging here. I did not know that medications were poison until I stumbled on all of these sites. All I heard was that they were keeping people alive. This is the reason why we need to reach out to others.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>remember, one pebble thrown in the pond creates many ripples. Better to start now.Let s go for the monthly protest hweb 3 and kick start it! Count me in!</DIV> <DIV>Cheers from Australia,</DIV> <DIV>Jason.</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_MrKenA1
January 9th, 2006, 07:37 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Jason,<BR><BR>I for one don t just sit on my ass and whine here. I actually focus on contacting local groups and organizations in my area, or take advantage of any cracks in the local media that allow comment. These are local responses to local issues which bring up the possibility to educate people, and are not likely to benefit from international campaigns. In the case of some corporate media with international coverage, I also write -- not that it is necessarily worth much. There are lots of things you can do at the local level even as an individual, but of course don t expect immediate results. Please, enough of the whining about whining. <BR><BR>The challenge of a letter writing campaign is identifying a target group and particularly one open to an international campaign and not put off by it. Unfortunately I see no use sending letters from Canada or Australia to a US Senator for example. Possibilities might be independent media groups, human rights groups (remember us "positives" are denied information necessary to give informed constent), alternative health rights organizations, and I am not sure what else... I await suggestions so we can begin.<BR><BR>Cheers from Canada,<BR>Ken<BR>Co-moderator</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>