PDA

View Full Version : World AIDS day (ame-a231)

msn_Dan
October 28th, 2005, 10:16 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Folks,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>instead of rolling over and dying for World AIDS day in December, let s get proactive!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>We had a great information blitz on April 23rd via Dissident Action.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>There s no reason to not do something similar, or even better for World AIDS day.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Open to suggestions.&nbsp; Dan</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
November 1st, 2005, 11:49 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>to make new people aware of the aids-controversy, i still think, that posting some of the keywords is avalid way...<BR><BR>aids keywords # 23 April 1984 aids # 23rd April 2005 aids # aids critics # aids controversy # aids critics day # critical aids day # dr gallo critics # azt critics # aids lawsuits # aids court cases # aids censorship # aids critics books # critical virology # critical virologist(s) # hiv-aids censorship # aids dissidents # hiv-aids critic # dr gallo lawsuits # azt toxicity # haart toxicity # interferon toxicity # dr gallo court cases # hiv test false-positive # elisa test critics # aids lies # hep-c critic(s) # hiv-hcv critics # hiv test critics # aids war # robert gallo critics # retrovirus(es) definition # durban declaration # aids critics forum # hiv-hcv coinfection # hcv critic(s) # hepatitis-c critic(s) # hep-c critic(s) # hcv critic(s) # aids critics radio # aids critics videos # koch postulates # koch?s postulates # aids critics keywords campaign #<BR><BR>see more >><BR>http://www.think-fitness.de/html/aids_keywords.html</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_MrKenA1
November 7th, 2005, 08:12 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>It would warm my heart to see an information campaign on the independent media focused on the side effects of the drugs. World AIDS Day is always "life-prolonging" ARV advertisement day, so it would useful if some facts were spread around the net. Hopefully this with links to the ICC story could get a few folks questioning why exactly it is that the positive have to be killed off with pharma.<BR><BR>Another project is making sure all entries relevant to dissident theory are updated on Wikipedia, Ed and David have started, but I am sure there is much more work to do.</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
November 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>It would warm my heart to see an information campaign on the independent media focused on the side effects of the drugs. <BR><BR>@ Robin<BR><BR>maybe a few stories from people who have been on ARVs and than changed to alternative meds would be an effective way to make more people curious about the hiv-aids situation. <BR><BR>afterall, the broad public is unaware og what realy goes on and so we have to think of easy to digest info upfront... followed by linx and info to ge deeper into the subject...<BR><BR>also some flyers or visual displays would help to raise some greater awareness. <BR>see >> <BR>http://www.think-fitness.de/html/23_april_2005_aids.html </FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>