PDA

View Full Version : I figured it out! The magic number is ZERO! (ame-a208)

msn_PauleeWhiting
August 26th, 2005, 07:20 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> <DIV>I know how to bring the HIV/AIDS paradigm down&nbsp;- literally - in a matter of months!&nbsp; We simply need to ask the Ultimate Question:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>How many alternative theories to HIV have ever received funding for being tested?&nbsp; The answer is ZERO.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>So, the next time the apologists ask you to cite references for your "denialist"&nbsp;theories on AIDS, as&nbsp;them whether there have been any - I repeat&nbsp;<U>any</U> - alternative theories to HIV given&nbsp;ANY funding -&nbsp;despite the fact that many, many highly-qualified scientist have been questioning the AIDS paradigm since Robert Gallo first announced it at a April 23, 1984 press conference as the "probable cause of AIDS."</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG>So, here is the&nbsp;<EM>Four Basic Concepts </EM>and a<EM> Summary </EM>to bring down the paradigm:</STRONG></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>1) There is NO SUCH THING as an "indisputable" scientific theory, so HIV can be questioned, just like all theories can;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>2)&nbsp;There are many blatent contradictions in the HIV theory - ones that even a child can understand - and you can rattle off a few;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>3) Plus, HIV <EM>has been questioned </EM>by highly-qualified doctors and scientists from day one, so obviously these people aren t "denialists."</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>4) But the question remains: "How many alternative theories to HIV have ever received funding?"&nbsp; And the answer, of course is: <U>None</U>.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Summary:&nbsp; "Unless the HIV theory of AIDS is the first hypothesis in the history of science to be beyond questioning, then all of the contradictions and all of the dissenting voices within&nbsp;the medical and scientific communities should easily justify <EM>some kind </EM>of funding - out of the billions of dollars spent on AIDS research - for alternative theories.&nbsp; To date, <EM>no alternative theory </EM>has EVER received ANY funding from the Federal Government.&nbsp; Why is that?"</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I think if we plaster these simple concepts all over the Internet, the AIDS orthodoxy won t have a leg to stand on!&nbsp; Of course, <EM>we all know </EM>they didn t fund alternative theories, because <EM>they knew doing so </EM>would pose a threat to their Ultimate Cash Cow (think of how many organizations benefit from the myth), since the HIV theory of AIDS is pathetic, at best.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>But&nbsp;this one act of stupidity&nbsp;will be their undoing because we will explain <EM>to the public </EM>that many qualified scientists have been questioning HIV <EM>ever since </EM>it was announced, yet <U>not one</U> alternative theory has EVER received funding for being tested!&nbsp; This <EM>truly is </EM>their Achilles Heel.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>So, go forth my Brothers and Sisters of the Rebellion and take these concepts to every corner of the globe!&nbsp; Let&nbsp;the apologists&nbsp;feel the <EM>sting </EM>of justice!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Yours truly,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>-Paul Whiting</DIV></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>