PDA

View Full Version : Insurance worries (ame-a173)

msn_TJD008
February 6th, 2005, 04:01 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>I m hoping some of you have successfully overcome the problems of health insurance and can give me some direction. Mine has gone up so high I won t be able to afford my next premium. I hate to be without it but unless I figure something out soon, I will be. Has any one been able to buy Health Insurance since a poz test? Has anyone fought an Insurance company with success and reduced their premiums back down? Has anyone had any success with their state s Insurance Commissioner in controlling there premium cost? Any suggestions you can give will be apprecaited.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>This is just one more reason I wish I had NEVER had an HIV test !!</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Caerfree11
February 6th, 2005, 06:52 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Actually, I was very lucky.&nbsp; My boyfriend started a job where I got insurance.&nbsp; They didn t even ask my status, and if they had I would have lied.&nbsp; Just look for an insurance company and don t say you ve tested positve... because really, you haven t.</FONT></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I m sure there s an insurance company you can slip into without them needing to know your status.</FONT></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Caer</FONT></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>