PDA

View Full Version : HIV Forum in Australia (ame-a172)

msn_PaisleyStraw
February 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Hello everyone</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>This is a message for dissidents in Australia. </DIV> <DIV> The Other Side Of AIDS will be shown at the Melbourne Queer Film Fesival at Federation Square on March 20, followed by a forum with eight speakers from both sides of the debate. I ll be speaking about our new information resource Positive Health. </DIV> <DIV>It s the first discussion of its kind here and it d be great to see other dissidents in the audience.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_BrianOzz
February 4th, 2005, 08:18 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Hi JM.<BR><BR>Thanks for posting the info, but what time is it, and do you have any more details re when it is showing?<BR><BR>I ll be there and will bring a contingent of dissidents with me.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>BC.</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_PaisleyStraw
February 5th, 2005, 05:04 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Hi Brian</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The film is set for screening at ACMI cinemas on Sunday March 20 at 11am. </DIV> <DIV>The forum will run for an hour after the documentary. </DIV> <DIV>You should get a hold of a Queer Film Festival guide just in case there s any changes.</DIV> <DIV>Hope to see you guys there.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Jim</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Cal-EscapefromToytown
February 15th, 2005, 09:17 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Wish i could come along, curious.</DIV> <DIV>Check a posting called Why Bono and HIV/AIDS will be stopped on Irish Indymedia for my latest stir. Is there a group in Australia?</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_CraftyDarwin_lad1975
March 27th, 2005, 03:50 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Hi people<BR><BR>did anyone get to this forum? Any feedback?<BR><BR>G</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>