PDA

View Full Version : From About Alternative Views Forum (ame-a166)

msn_sally50010
November 30th, 2004, 01:16 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Rolling Barrage<BR><BR>December the first is World AIDS Day and the day every exaggerated estimate and stale lie is broadcast around the world to keep the AIDS myth alive and the vast profits rolling in.<BR><BR>We are asking each and every dissident to do their duty and post, post and post some more.<BR><BR>Let s deluge the web with a rolling barrage of information and protest against this cruel and immoral puritan myth.<BR><BR>Even if you have not been active lately make this one day the day you make a real effort and post to as many boards as possible.<BR><BR>Search out new boards or post to high traffic boards like Indy Media ( over 100 worldwide) and the debate boards on the hundreds of Craigslist.org sites (you must sign up two day before hand to gain posting privileges).<BR><BR>There are hundreds of news groups and other boards so targets are not hard to find.<BR><BR>Please include dissident links t in ALL your messages.<BR><BR><BR>Please don t forget. Your post really can make a difference.<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_tommy
November 30th, 2004, 08:45 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>hi,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>i think only through the internet wont make much of a diffrents. there must be a public upstand by docter, scientis, dissidents throughout the world. let them self be heard on tv, public newpapers...etc. all go demostrate at once.</DIV> <DIV>i talk with people here the only say oh its on the internet so it could be all rubbisch. it must be heard throught through the media.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>because if you look now. not must people know about the controversy about hiv/aids.&nbsp; and it will stay that way, if only a vieuw here on the inernet make a big debate about it.</DIV> <DIV>anyway thats my opinion.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>gr,</DIV> <DIV>Tom</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_firstdonoharm
December 1st, 2004, 10:22 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Perhaps you could contact this reporter and ask if she d be interested in a day in the life of a dissident?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A target=_top href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20041127.wxhiv27/BNStory/specialScienceandHealth/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20041127.wxhiv27/BNStory/specialScienceandHealth/</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I read shit like this and think, why the hell do they think we are helping these people?</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_hweb_3
April 1st, 2005, 06:43 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>"world aids day" on each 1st Dec needs counterweighing with some activities, perhaps on 23rd april... ( see also in the main forum )<BR><BR><BR>Hi Everyone,<BR><BR>on 23rd April 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo held the infamous press where he declared, that he had "probably" found HIV the virus that causes aids...<BR><BR>Ever since that day, the world has aids as we are all told by the media.<BR><BR>Now in order to combat the rather onesided views presented by mainstream media, it would make a lot of sense, if we were to make a "critical aids day" on each 23rd april in every year to come.<BR><BR>(the name "critical aids day" may be understood as a first suggestion and the actual name could vary, depending on circumstances)<BR><BR>However, the main point is, to create a **time-focus**<BR>for the critical/alternative views on HIV/AIDS as opposed to the official "aids day" held on the1st of December.<BR><BR>The conceptual Focus being on the Topic of "Aids Cencorship" not so much on the rather detailed scientific questions in the beginning. The aim being, that a broader public (journalistes, politicians, as well as doctors and scientists) are informed, that there are alternative views...<BR><BR>A **timely focus** on one day has been done many times before (i.e. workersday on 1st of may) and so i would welcome any comments on this idea...</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_roepinwoes
April 2nd, 2005, 04:44 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Hey Tom,<BR><BR>You re right of course, but I m dancing as fast as I can. You ve probably seen my article (with oodles of references) in Dutch on www.dossierX.nl Apart from a hysterical rant from a guy who wouldn t know a virus from a vibrator, the orthodoxy stays quiet as a mouse.<BR>The prblem is, we can t make ourselves heard on TV, radio, or in the newspapers. It s one big muzzle conspiracy. I fully intend to go after them, but if you have practical ides in that direction, please let me know. Reading my article aloud to somebody while hitting him over the head with a blunt object at every word is probably unlawful...<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Wilhelm<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_GlutathioneSurvival1
April 13th, 2005, 05:41 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Not knocking the idea because I think the internet is a source of free "ish" information/debate. But something bothers me ? most poor Africans dont have access to the internet. In those regions over methods of comunication information/dabte have to be used. So I am agreeing and disagreeing and agreeing. Also the point about the "real world" "media" and public demonstrations is also very valid.<BR><BR>Best wishes<BR><BR>James</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>