PDA

View Full Version : HEAL-Northwest meeting a 2nd time! (ame-a148)

msn_PauleeWhiting
August 7th, 2004, 11:17 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV> <DIV>Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!&nbsp; We re meetin for a second time!!!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I am <EM>excited</EM> that we can have these&nbsp;meetings!&nbsp; I <EM>really feel empowered </EM>by being able to talk with others who share my views.&nbsp; It s SO NICE to be out of that whole "Whoe is me!" mentality that IS the HIV=AIDS paradigm (but I digress).</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Anyway, Dan is picking me up from downtown and&nbsp;we ll&nbsp;being&nbsp;arriving at&nbsp;Cyberccino s around, say, 5:30 (depending on traffic).&nbsp; Their&nbsp;contact info&nbsp;is:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>2130 NE Broadway<BR>Portland, Oregon 97232<BR><BR>[503] 281-3882<BR></FONT><A target=_top href="mailto:store@cyberccinocafe.net"><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>store@cyberccinocafe.net</FONT></A><BR></DIV> <DIV>As always, if you get lost, dazed, or confused (<EM>or start believing in the HIV=AIDS paradigm again!)</EM>, CALL ME @ 503-803-7415.&nbsp; I ll set you "straight."&nbsp; (Hehe!)</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>-Paul Whiting</DIV> <DIV>HEAL-Northwest</DIV></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Dan
August 15th, 2004, 06:37 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks to Paul for getting this ball rolling!&nbsp; It was good to meet others that share similar views.&nbsp; Closet-Seattle rethinkers, we re still hoping you ll join in soon.&nbsp; Dan</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>