PDA

View Full Version : Antibiotics expert, anyone? (ame-a97)

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
November 20th, 2003, 05:48 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>The following message was submitted to a thread by a similar name that is on our General Board. This discussion has really strayed into areas surrounding health issues, so I have transferred this message-AND this discussion-here, to our "Health Issues" board.<BR><BR>-From: MSN NicknameBrunopapie Sent: 11/19/2003 3:53 AM<BR>"As an acupuncturist with 25 y experience I can strongly recommend you (and everybody) the use of Magnesiumchloride as basic treatment of any infection, to strengthen the immune system. See at: www.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/magnesiumchloride.html<BR>for more information. Can be used both internally and externally, even with antibiotics if necessary (wich rarely is for ear infections).<BR>You can also use a blend of virgin olive oil with garlic to drip in the ears. Garlic is a strong natural antibacterial.<BR>Succes."</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_briancady413
December 2nd, 2003, 03:20 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>A buddy researching anti-oxidants in the same med. school library mentioned magnesium supplementation - I don t remember the supporting arguements or citations, though Sorry. He would put a little epsom salts into cooking brown rice, and said it tasted great.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Brian Cady</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_singe
August 21st, 2004, 07:51 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Hi:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Anyone know where you can get magnesium chloride?&nbsp; Do they sell it at health food stores?</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_UNKNOWN_AUTHOR_NAME
August 23rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><FONT color=red>This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
August 23rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>The following message had a very WIDE link in it. I have copied and pasted the message below without the wide link:<BR><BR>From: MSN NicknamejamesjwhiteheadUK <BR>in response to Message 3 <BR>Sent: 8/22/2004 7:30 PM<BR><BR>This is abit of a heavy read, I suggest Reading carefully, I remember That certain leading dissidents where discussing Magnesium cloride in the early 90,s, It was a source that I find very reliable and way ahead of there time sadly.. Its very hard to get, I was able to get it from a very nice chemist one form magnesium cloride 6 hydroxy hydrate, but he retired then I could not get . If you have existing tumours please beware and read very carefully. Also its highly senseative to damp and air so keep air tight. Talk to a very qualified doctor if you can especialy if you have existing tumours. I am looking into possible relations with Kaposi sarcoma and ROS and "hiv" activation.<BR> <BR>If anyone has more info on this please let me know.<BR> <BR><a target=_top href="http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:rDYjSTK9QFkJ:www.curesnaturally.com/Articles/Science/3MgMutagenesis.pdf+magnesium+chloride+ros+oxidativ e+stress+cancer+aids&hl=en">CLICK HERE</a> for the article.</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>