PDA

View Full Version : Message boards on VH1 (ame-a76)

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
October 14th, 2003, 09:34 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Russell, sweetie, the following message, which you submitted to the general board, really belongs HERE on the activism board.<BR><BR>Please try to submit your messages appropriately. <BR><BR>THANK YOU!<BR><BR>-"From: MSN NicknameRusselll2 (Original Message) Sent: 10/13/2003 4:33 PM<BR>Hell Paul,<BR> <BR>Not sure if this would intrest some of the members here or not. I was reading a thread on this board which showed a link to http://www.vh1.com while I was there I noticed that there are message boards for all the music artist from a to z. U2 has a message board which seems like a good one to start at. I myself have not posted yet somethings wrong with my membership or me :0) It very easy to sign up as a member and once your a member you have acess to all the message boards. You should really take a look its a board which seem to get a lot of young visitors. The vh1 home board has a big section on hiv/aids all of it with the orthodox veiw.<BR> <BR>Russell"<BR></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_singe
October 14th, 2003, 07:17 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Russell:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Funny&nbsp;you should post this.&nbsp; I don t watch TV essentially...haven t much in years...so I don t really know which stations&nbsp;run which ads.&nbsp; But didn t VH1 runs those dramatic "I m positive"/"I m negative" ads quite a while back...with&nbsp;the BIG "+" &amp; "-" LABELS next to each person?&nbsp; Maybe it wasn t them, but I thought of this a long time ago:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>VH1 = HIV</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Odd, isn t it?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>As for&nbsp;Bono (Bonehead)&nbsp;and Elton John, they re either accomplices to mass murder or they are the biggest idiots on the planet...those are the two choices.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>