PDA

View Full Version : Let's share results/ (ame-g239)

msn_JamesWhiteheadUK
January 21st, 2003, 04:03 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">i have just come off combo plus avery dirty cyto-toxic drug (chemo) IV gancyclovir, my ALt and AST went 3 times normal and my phospho something liver enzyme went to 12 to 10 times normal level, acute pain in liver, acute abdominal pain, acute lactic acidosis, hearing loss, constant vomiting despite being on 4 anti sickness drugs, constant nausa, chronic tiredness, exhaustion, loss of appetite, loss of 1 third of body weight from 95 kg to 64 kg, 80 mg slow release morthine sulphate per day, senna to treat constipation caused by morthine plus other pain killers, i usually have diarhoea caused by the combo as well so usualy have to take loads of immodium but not now because of morthine, depression, sleep disturbance, insomnia, muscle wastage/atrophy.<BR><BR>I stopped the combo on Saturday 13 of january, my pain in liver has got better, hardly vomiting, less stomache acid, weight gain, increased appetite, increase in energy, much less abdominal pain, not frowing up yellow/green/black bile as I usualy do ( since I started combo) and I feel so much more positive about things, I feel like I have taken control of my life again, I never wanted to do the combo in the first place I was rail roaded into, given wrong and misleading blood results and perhaps even wrong diagnosis and hence unnessary&nbsp; ( chemo ) treatment for CMV which was supposed to be the cause of my "cmv" colongititus ( blocked liver drainage , narrowing or closure of drainage of liver) however&nbsp; this was linked to 1 liver enzyme&nbsp; amino tri phospate&nbsp; or something like that. However after treatment for CMV and after I tested "cmv" "negative" on PCR, however my liver pain didnt get better and my liver enzyme started to rise again even though the supposed cause "cmv" had been removed ??? and now I suspect&nbsp; ( because I went to another hospital and got tested) that I was PCR "cmv" negative before I did the treatment and that the condition was not cause by CMV but now I strongly suspect it was caused by an anti thrush drug called fluconizole or something like that, because I have noticed when ever i used it the next day I would be in agony in hospital with the liver enzyme raised again to pre treatment levels despite the so-called absence of CMV.<BR><BR>I have reduced my morthine down to 30 mg, stopped taking all combo, intend to stop taking morphine ASAP but safely to avoid withdrawal symptoms which can be very severe, then I can stop taking all the anti sickness pills as well.<BR><BR><BR>I have started to use anti-oxidents again and am trying to implement advice from the Perth group, kramer and the late Alfred hassig.<BR>I use 1200mg a day of NAC, 200 mg a day of alpha lipoic acid, Selenium ( be carefull to much can be toxic), vit ace, fish oils, flax seed oil, hemp seed oil, all for omega s, Whey protien 100g per day which is rich in cystien,methathion,L-glutamine and other pro GSH modulaters, DHEA 200mg per day when I can get (banned in EEC), Spirulina (super food ), lowered my red meat intake, increase protien intake through white meat and fish, increased intake of fresh fruit and vegables organic when ever possible, low fat diet, lots of garlic, green tea, reduced caffiene intake, increased exercise, drinking more water, not exposing myself to any risks or harmfull oxidising agents, not seeing doctors which i find very stressfull, and hoping to get red marine algea as well very soon.<BR><BR>This at the moment is working wonders for me in just 2 weeks I feel like a different person, i feel alive again and less depressed and more in control which i had given away to others as I had given up.<BR><BR>I got my first pos result in about 87 but then it was decided after indeterminate I was negative so, so-called false postive, then 89 I was pos again then I went ten years without combo or ARV,s and I only used combo this time for about 6 months and that was 6 months to many, never ever ever again, they nearly killed me and I should of known better because I was warned along time ago about all this , but I allowed my self to be scared and rail roaded into something I thought not wise and didnt want to do. I am alarmed at the Massive under reporting of side effects that goes on by the way and also doctors say you stopped because of non compliance??<BR>Side effects is the real answer plus the fact the drugs didnt work and made me worst. The hospital really fucked around with my blood results, giving me wrong results, other peoples results, hiding results. loosing blood specimens and ignoring obvious side effects as well as being very arogant at times.<BR><BR>Thank god i stopped and I would like to thank Kirk john for that and for being so insistant, I wanted to stop. but I thought I was mad, because all my doctors, nurses, ect believed I thought I must be diluded then i got back in touch with dissidents this stopped my mental isolation and helped me do something i wanted to do, but i guese meeting with other like minded minds empowered me to do what i wanted to do and over come the fears that have been instilled and drumbed into me about how ill I was and how I had to take the drugs or ELSE!<BR><BR>When you meet up and realise your not the only and perhaps your not mad it can be very powerfull and empowering.<BR><BR>Has anyone got any ideas on how some dissident/alternative group can help get very low cost alternative treatments like the ones I mentioned above to thosed diagnosed&nbsp; at the cheapest prices possible because some of them are very expensive, some of the treatment protocols are costing me 100 stirling a week, vitamins over here UK generaly cost twice as much as in the USA due to price fixing cartels according to recent EEC report.<BR>Any ideas anyone I think this is important for several reasons, allowing access to alternative treatments, increasing people chooses, and offering a positive constructive alternative to ARV treatment, we cant just knock the drugs and run totaly negative campaignes, We need to warn people yes but we also should provide positive, cheap alternatives and there fore hope and maybe even the benefits of the plecebo effect which I am now feeling because I am happy not to be taking the drugs, bet thats a first a plecebo effect thats caused by NOT taking drugs LOL.<BR>Honest feel loads better&nbsp; but I had help from people and i thank them for that.<BR>does anyone know that President thabo umbecki is coming to England on Febuary 1st to meet Mr Blair at checkers.<BR>Nice if we could get a welcome for him with messages of support ???????</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_trist
January 21st, 2003, 07:19 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV><SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Thanks for your story.&nbsp; I m glad that your health is back on track.&nbsp; </FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Makes me wish I lived in England with all the cool dissident stuff that s going on there.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Trist</FONT></SPAN></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_MrChristopher
January 21st, 2003, 08:50 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Wow, Respect, sounds like you ve been through hell. This is why I m so adament about this stuff. However, what you are doing now with the supplements is exactly what you should be doing.<BR><BR><i>I use 1200mg a day of NAC, 200 mg a day of alpha lipoic acid, Selenium ( be carefull to much can be toxic), vit ace, fish oils, flax seed oil, hemp seed oil, all for omega s, Whey protien 100g per day which is rich in cystien,methathion,L-glutamine and other pro GSH modulaters, DHEA 200mg per day when I can get (banned in EEC), Spirulina (super food ), lowered my red meat intake, increase protien intake through white meat and fish, increased intake of fresh fruit and vegables organic when ever possible, low fat diet, lots of garlic, green tea, reduced caffiene intake, increased exercise, drinking more water...</i><BR>It sounds like you ve done your research with regard to these supplements. I would add that if you are taking fish oil supplements you probably don t need to take Flaxseed oil. This might save a little money.<BR><BR>Anyway, good for you and hope you continue to do well.<BR><BR>Chris</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_aidsmythexposed-dot-com
January 21st, 2003, 12:44 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2>Trist and gang:<BR><BR>If any of you want to find out if there are other like-minded dissidents in your area (I now live between Philadelphia and Allentown, PA and am in New York City often.), I would suggest that you <a target=_top href="mailto:christine@aliveandwell.org">E-MAIL CHRISTINE MAGGIORE</a> of Alive &amp; Well AIDS Alternatives or call Alive &amp; Well toll-free at 1(877)922-5483 and ask them if they know of anyone in your area. They may have contacts for you nearby who are dissidents so you won t feel so lonely.<BR><BR>I hope this was helpful.<BR><BR>Rod Knoll,<BR>Founder,<BR>&lt; href="http://www.aidsrc.org">AIDS REALITY CHECK</a><BR><BR>?</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_JamesWhiteheadUK
January 21st, 2003, 02:36 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">thankyou Chris I enjoyed reading your posts keep it up.go well.<BR>James</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_JamesWhiteheadUK
January 21st, 2003, 02:40 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I wish I was in the USA, supplements are half the price there and the US dissidents are&nbsp; very exiting and organised as well.</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>