PDA

View Full Version : "hiv" antibody test, Not "hiv" test. (ame-g211)

msn_JamesWhiteheadUK
December 20th, 2002, 07:23 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=3 FACE="Comic Sans MS">They have not tested you for "hiv" itself, they have tested you to see whether or not you are reactive/positive for supposedley specific antibodies/protiens to "hiv" I.E. "hiv" antibody test, they have not tested you for "hiv" itself indeed the "hiv" test is a youthanism there is no such thing as a "hiv" test.<BR>I strongley urge you preferabley before you get your results if not then you should do all the research you can on exactley what you have been tested for, what the test is, what the testing procedure is ect. I advise you to speak further with Rod Knowl hes very knowledgeable on the subject and can explain to you another and I think more accurate and realistic interpretation of what you are actualy being tested for because I assure you , you have certainley not had&nbsp; a "hiv" test, you have not been tested for "hiv" itself and I think you will be surprised to find out how unscientific and unobjective these tests and testing procedures really are.&nbsp; Please do loads of research check out more than one view and ask questions.The Perth Froup in Australia and <A target=_top>www.virusmyth.net/aids</A></FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=3 FACE="Comic Sans MS">&nbsp; is a good place to start as is this board.</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_Gunman07
December 20th, 2002, 09:40 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV>Thank you for all your support people. I want to make clear that even before I took the test I had read all about it s flaws, from actual isolation of the&nbsp; so called "HIV" virus up to the 61 reason for false postives and of course AIDS not been a viral desease but a multifactorial case. I still believe this, but from a psicological point of view I had to face my fears and take the stupid nonspecific to "HIV" test but I assure you all that I couldn t have done it without the support and knowledge of this group and the whole dissident society. By the way, not that it matters but it was neg. Regards, to all .</DIV> <DIV>Alex</DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_mikehersee
December 21st, 2002, 06:58 AM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN>"</SPAN>I still believe this, but from a psicological point of view I had to face my fears and take the stupid nonspecific to "HIV" test but I assure you all that I couldn t have done it without the support and knowledge of this group and the whole dissident society<SPAN>"</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN>Well, I think that highlights an interesting point -&nbsp;there can be a big discrepancy between what we might intellectually believe, and what our emotions tell us. And guess what wins most of the time? Our emotions.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial><SPAN>Mike Hersee</SPAN></FONT></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

msn_JamesWhiteheadUK
December 21st, 2002, 10:36 PM
<TABLE ><TR><TD><FONT size=2><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=3 FACE="Comic Sans MS">Alex and Mike, ah how the mind works, its really interesting on the effects of disbelief or suspended belief as one can rarely believe anything when it comes to "hiv".&nbsp;&nbsp; Both of you snd Rod have a great Christmass. Mike give us a call or email, hope you are keeping well, I am in a better state of mind at the moment. Best wishes,James.</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>